Meet my uncle, Kang Daesung

I Wanna Be A “Lee” But Not Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV :

I opened my eyes with the usual sight. The annoying sunshine that comes through the window, kicking me from my beautiful dream to face the annoying reality that 'I'm seungri's son'. The annoying king-size bed made it clear that I slept alone without seungri which meant seungri wasn't my lover. The annoying atmosphere of the room shouting 'just accept your fate as seungri's son and keep your '. Anyway, everything's . It .

Knock, knock, knock

"My beloved nephew, time to wake up. Up up up"

"Uncle, knock the door before you enter my room"

"I knock on the door"

"Knock the door and wait for my approval"

"Why? you have to hide something? Like a blanket that full with because you ion by imagining my cousin?"

"Uncle!!"

He's Kang Daesung, seungri cousin, which means legally he's my uncle. Not different from the y guy with big I was craving for, my uncle was also very rich. He cultivates a successful business in japan. Married for 2 years with a y hawai girl who accidentally met in harajuku. At first me and seungri thought they would get divorced fast, but it turns out that until now they are still intimate until I'm sick of seeing it.

My uncle was the one who taught me all things about gay, including of course. We keep this as secret from seungri. I mean with us is me, my uncle kang daesung, the bodyguard choi seunghyun, and my bestfriend dong yongbae. Actually there no need to keep this as a secret, I don't mind if seungri know that I'm not an innocent boy who don't know anything about or gay . But my uncle insisted that I must keep this as a secret to keep his head stuck to his neck. The bodyguard ask me to pity the poor Seungri and let his innocent brain still think that I'm an innocent boy. My best friend of course because he's afraid of seungri.

 "Get ready boy, seungri's waiting in the dining room"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes, uncle. You just go first"

"Okay, we'll wait downstairs. Hurry up. Don't e again"

"NOOOO. Now go" I throw a pillow at my uncle and unfortunately it only hit the door that already closed.

I left my bed and headed to bathroom. Filling the bathub with a strawberry fragrance, Seungri's favorite. Who knows because the fragrance of his favorite fruit he will lost his mind and my body. Laying his tongue all over my body and occasionally biting my body. Starting from my neck to behind my ear down to my shoulder toward my and ending in my crotch. Oh god my saliva. Recently my fantasize became more dangerous.

"So, how about that project in Japan? Can we open a new branch next month?" The first thing I heard as I entering the dining room was about business. Oh come on. It's a dining table, not a conference table.

"Can you keep that conversation away? As I recall it's a dining table, not a conference table."

"Jiyong, have you finished your bath? Let's eat, we've been waiting for you."

"Why do you have to discuss work when breakfast?"

"Because this must be decided quickly, my nephew."

"If you don't stop I wont eat."

"Okay, we'll talk about it in your office later, Seungri. Now eat, right my beloved nephew?"

"Dae, you spoil him too much."

"Me? Who's the one who buys the most expensive luxury car as a present when he graduates from junior high school? Who was the one who destroyed a company just because the owner's son made Jiyong cry? Who was the one who canceled an important meeting and lose a million-dollar's project when hear a news that Jiyong had a fever?"

"Me, me and me. Why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter