Lee Seungri

I Wanna Be A “Lee” But Not Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I first met Kwon Seungsoo 15 years ago. We met in the hospital corridor. He's a doctor who works in the hospital that takes care of my father. At that time, my father had to be rushed to the emergency room for being shot because protected me.

Coming from a rich family doesn't just bring profits. Indeed, you can live with a luxury life, but there is a price for it.

18 years ago I paid my price for the first time. The price I had to pay is my mother.

My mother,  Lee Grace, she came from the Netherlands. According to the meaning of her name, indeed, she's a gift for Lee family. She's a woman who filled with charisma. Gray eyes and blonde hair. She's a beautiful lady with a body that even defeats a teenager.

I was 11 years old when I watched my mother lying helplessly bathed in blood in her flower garden. The color of her white dress is flushed because her own blood, becomes the same as the red color of her roses flower. Based on what was seen from the CCTV camera, my mother was killed while sitting in a chair that was exists on the pavillium in the middle of flower garden. It was a routine for my mother to sit looking at her favorite flower while drinking a cup of tea.

It took a month for the police to find out my mother's murderer. My mother was killed by a well-known sniper. But when the police went to arrest him, the sniper was killed in his apartment and consequently my mother's death became a mystery then. No trace at all.

Since then, my father took me away because he feels the house isn't safe anymore. The house was left like that. My father forbade anyone to enter the house, only maid that comes once a month to clean up the dust. Although that house is the palce where he lost his love, but that house is also a place of their love. Too many memories. He loved the house even though we no longer livin in there.

3 years later, 15 years ago, when I was 14 years old, I paid my second price. The second price I have to pay is my father.

My father, Lee Mungi, he's 100% native korea. According to the meaning of his name, indeed, he is a smart and brave man. I respected him so much. The purpose of my life is to be like him. Handsome, intelligent, creative, and strict but loving. My perfect male standard, and now it still is.

15 years ago. At that time, I just came home from school. Not as usual, at that time my own father who picked me up, there's no driver or bodyguard. He wants time together as father-son he said. Indeed, we have not been together for such a long time. Ever since my mother's death, my father chose to busied himself with his work.

We were walking in the park when he suddenly hugged me tightly, drag me up and ran to take me to the car. While in the car, I saw his pale face. He drove very fast and stopped in front of the hospital.

'Seungri, don't be afraid, I protected you, your father protected you. I'm sorry for ignoring you, you should know that your dad very love you'

Right after delivering that words to me he lost his consciousness, fell forward, his head hit the steering wheel of the car causing sound of horn, his back covered in blood.

Doctor immediately rushed to deal with my father. Take him to the emergency room. But because live being a jerk and play with my fate, of course, my father can not be saved.

I was really ruined by then. I saw myself in the mirror. I chuckle. Everything I used was like shouting 'I'm so rich, I have everything'. But look at my real situation. Losing two very meaningful people in my life.

But again, live really being a jerk. I met Seungsoo-hyung back then. He works as a doctor there. At fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter