It's Become More Complicated

I Wanna Be A “Lee” But Not Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV :

Jiyong was 14 years old when he stopped calling me father. At first I thought it was because he was embarrassed so I let him to call me hyung. I understand. I'm just older by 10 year than him. My age and he aren't much different so I think it's natural that he refused to call me father.

But I was wrong.

Maybe that mistake is the reason for all this problem.

Back then, I should have to force him to call me father.

Back then, I should have made it clear to him that there was only one call for me from him. Only one, Only father.

Back then, I should not have a closed eyes two years ago, when Jiyong was 17 years old, when I realized what the meaning of the glance his eyes.

Back then, I should have made him understand that there was no other relationship for us other than father-son since I realized his feelings.

Back then, I should be like this

Back then, I should be like that

And back then, I should be like this and that

So much 'back then, I should' for me

Now it's too late.

Now there is only the word 'if only'. There are only words of regret.

‘Someone who doesn't have enough guts to give up everything wont get everything’

Huh, what else can I get hyung? Even though I wanted it I could not have it you know. I just can't. I can't

‘Don't run away from your feelings’

You don't know what the consequences are if I don’t run away brat. You didn't know.

Oh God. Why is this so complicated?

“I’m back.”

"Welcome back sir"

"Seunghyun hyung?" I look around. Confused. "Where is Jiyong?"

"Young master Jiyong is go out with his friend."

"Yongbae?"

"Not him. He said there was a group assignment."

"He's not in group with Yongbae? He's a group with whom?"

"As I recall he's a guy named Siwon. He's so handsome you know. According to my judgment this guy is just like you, the young version of you. Anyway, young master has been gone since this morning"

"Since this morning? And now already night. What task that make he to take so much time and come home very late?"

"This not too late yet, you know. For young peopple like him. Let he play with his friend more Seungri-ah."

"It's already 09.00 pm. For me It's late for him"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"Aha. You are jealous? Need I to pick up the princess now?"

"First, I'm not jealous, hyung. This is named anxiety, not jealousy. Second, yes, pick him up now and make sure he's come back with you and be in his room before midnight."

"Yes sir."

Seunghyun POV :

When will this kid admit his lost?

Seungri goes into his room. I can see there is anxiety in his eyes back then. What was he worried about? Jiyong has plenty of bodyguards that keep an eye on him and guard him from afar but close enough to act if anything happens to him. Jiyong is  100% safe.

"He's obviously jealous."

"Master Kang."

"Just call me Daesung, hyung."

“Hmmm....”

"What do you think about? You look confused"

"Nothing. Only the possibility that Seungri will increase the number of Jiyong's bodyguard and of course I'm the one who should look for that additional bodyguard. Just thinking about the people who will be the candidates."

"Extra bodyguard? Is he wants to rent a full team of police at police station? The number of Jiyong's bodyguard is already pretty much. More than this Jiyong will realize that he is guarded secretly. Do you know my nephew doesn't like to being guarded?"

"I know. It's just Seungri"

"Seungri why?"

"When he finds out that Jiyong has not come home he's worried right away."

"But I don't think it's because Jiyong lacks a bodyguard or something. I think you know the real reason."

"I know, but that brat will avoid it and instead saying that Jiyong isn't safe enough so yeah I'm preparing for the worst."

"Because that boy, Siwon."

"Yes, because of a boy named Siwon. My work will get complicated later on."

"Why?"

"Because Jiyong seems close to that boy. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter