Chapter 1 : Lee Jiyong

I Wanna Be A “Lee” But Not Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a "Lee". It may be everyone's desire. Respected and lavish lives clad in treasures. You want something? Say it and you get what you want. You being bullied? Say that person name and the next day you get that person begging for your mercy. Are you bored? Reveal it and you get one city to cheer you up. Perfect. Life as a "Lee" is absolutely perfect. For normal people. To me? No. You can say I'm not normal, but to me it just the opposite. Being a "Lee" is the worst thing. At least for my current situation.

I was 10 years old when I became a "Lee". There are two possibilities that allow me to become a "Lee". The first possibility, marriage and this is clearly impossible. I was 10 years old. The second possibility, adoption and this is my situation. I adopted by "Lee" and became a "Lee".

Why can I be adopted?

9 years ago, my parents died because saving their friend, their best friend. Best friend who are 25 years younger than they are. How they can be friends I don't know. All I know is that the 25-year-old friend adopted me. Promised to protect me in exchange for my parents who went to heaven for protected him. He was 20 years old at that time and I had to call a man who was only 10 years older than me as "father".

At first I was happy. After all the sadness of losing my parents, there are still people who care and give love to me. I call him "father" proudly. I feel proud that my father, despite adoption, is a great man who is highly respected. Initially. At first I did call him "father".

I was 14 years old when I stopped calling him "father". Not because I hate him. No. Not that.

At that time, I was really embarrassed. I mean, how would your feeling if you had to call someone who still has a teenage face as "father"?. Please try to understand my reason. All my classmates teased me because of it.

Since then I stopped calling him "father" and replaced it with "hyung" even though on our family card I was his son and still his son now.

I'm 16 years old when my reason for not calling him "father" increases.

True what people said. When you admire someone be careful, because that can turn into love.

I really admire him. He's the one who saved my life. He gave me protection, he gave me a very decent life (too decent), and most of all he gave me love, as a parent of course. He's really a figure I really admire.

And me, a 16-year-old boy who didn't know how to limit my feelings cross my limitations. I feel what I shouldn't  feel. I want something I shouldn't want. I describe him with words I shouldn't use.

I feel love in my heart when I see him. I want him as I want a man instead of a "father". I describe him with the word of love.

I fell in love with him.

And here I am now. 19-year-old boy who always looking a way to captivate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter