Chapter 06

Stay by my side golden maknae // j.jk

I was about to sleep but then Jeon Jungkook entered the room.

"Hi, babe.I'm so sorry because you wake up without me on your side.Its because Hannah's--I didn't let him finish and hugged him.He hugged me back and put his both hands on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, babe.I love you so much.I love you always and forever," he said and kissed my nose, going down to my lips.

We kissed passionately until we can't breathe.We stopped for a while,"babe,I'm so sorry.Please, forgive me," he said.

I pinched his nose,"You're always forgiven.But please stop meeting Hannah.I'm jealous,"i said and pout.

A smile formed on his lips,"Your jealous?Jinjja?My Ji Yeon is jealous!" he said and jumped many times.Aish, this man-, this fetus I mean.

"Yah!Hahaha!"i shouted.

"Aish, my eardrums," he said annoyingly, covering his ears,"--wait I don't care waaah,my Ji Yeon is jealous! My Ji Yeon is Jealous!"he keeps on repeating those word,aish this crazy lil cutie man.

I was about to say something but a ringtone suddenly popped up.

Jungkook looked at me.I raised my right brow and looked at the caller's name.

Hannah

calling...

"Go and answer it,"i said in a cold voice.I actually don't want him to answer the call but a part of me also wants to because I want to see his facial expression while talking to her.I mean--is there any sparks, does he smile while talking to her--don't take me wrong,i just wanna see if he's still in love with me or..., here are my teary eyes again.

"But Ji Yeon...is it fine with--"

" It's your choice, not mine." I cut him off.I looked at him,"sorry--i'll just go to the bathroom,"i said when a tear fall from my eyes.

I just can't stop thinking about the possibilities that might happen in the near future.I don't want to break up with him but...for his sake and for his company's sake.I want to fight for us, for our relationship but I think I have to do it.I do love Jungkook, my love for him was full of passionate love and care--ugh cheesy ikr but-

"Jagiya..."

Who the heck-

"I'm sorry," he said and back hugged me.

J-jagiya...

"Stahb it." i said to Jungkook.Omg hihi.

"Why-"

"S,t, a ,b, h. I T!" i copied Jin's voice while saying it. I just can't--- it's the first time he called me "jagi".

He chuckled and pinched my nose,"Kyeopta,"he said and kissed me on the lips.

Aish!

-

UNKNOWN NUMBER

 calling...

Huh?Who's this?It's currently 1 am and I don't know who's this calling at 1 am in the midnight.

I answered the call,"Hello?Who's this?"

" Park Ji Yeon,right?"

o_o

"Um, who's this?How'd you know my name?"

I'm getting nervous.His voice is not familiar, but he sounds like an old man.

" Let's meet, I need to talk you about my son."

S-son?

"I'll just send you the venue, please come early, I hate waiting," he said and ended the call.If I'm not mistaken, I think it's Jungkook's dad., I'm getting nervous.Why does he want to meet me up?Did I do something wrong?Is it about...about Hannah?