Chapter 04

Stay by my side golden maknae // j.jk

[YOUR P.O.V]

 

Why is it I feel like someone's my face?ugh.

 

 

I half-opened my eyes to check who is my face.Omo~,it's a cute puppy.

 

 

"Aww~, Hello there!Good Morning,"I said and smiled.He's so adorable!But wait, this isn't my room!And wait, as long as I remember i dont have a puppy.And, why is it my bed is so big?Where the hell am I?

 

 

I browsed my eyes in the room.And...This is not my ing room!Waaaah!

 

Where am I?I checked my body if I still have my clothes on.Thank god, I still have it on!But why, I can't remember anything?I mean, why can't I remember why am at this place?

 

 

I managed to come out of the room and go to the kitchen.Ugh, I'm so hungry!I walked down the stairs and checked if there's a person that I could ask to.

 

 

I sighed happily when I see Jeon Jungkook preparing breakfast.Oh!Now I remember why I'm here.Last night, after we stopped...err kissing each other, we fell asleep, then after a while, Jungkook managed to get me home, but I don't say our address.Jungkook doesn't know our new home's address because it been a long time since we talked again after we met again then so I requested if I could stay at his house first.

 

 

Jungkook stopped when he sees me and spoked,"Good Morning babe, how's your sleep?" he asked.

 

 

I smiled and replied,"Good morning,"

 

 

"So, did you sleep well last night?" he asked.

 

 

 

"Yes, I did,"you replied with a smile.

 

 

While Jungkook's in the middle of cooking, someone called coming from his phone but it seems like he didn't hear.You checked the caller's name: Hannah. You get his phone and excused your self.You go outside and answered the call.

 

 

"Hello Babe!" -her.

 

"Who the is this?" -you.

 

"Um, who are you?If your one of the maids, please give Jeon Jungkook his phone because if have to talk to him" -her.

 

"I'm his girlfriend.Soon to be fiance.So please drop that 'babe'." -me

 

"I'm his girlfriend!And we're going to be married next week.Give to him the phone!" -her.

 

"Please stop joking around miss.I'm the girlfriend here.Wake up miss, your just dreaming.Hahaha!" -me.

 

"No I'm not!I'm the real girlfriendWe're going to be married.Your just one of his flings!" -her.

 

", as I said, stop dreaming, want me to give the phone to Jeon Jungkook so he could say it to you clearly?" -me.

 

"Sure,so he could clearly say to you that im gonna be his wife!"-her.

 

I walked inside and went to the kitchen.

 

 

"Babe,a girl named 'hannah' is on the phone.She said that you two would be married next week.Please tell to here to stop joking,"i said and clicked the loud speaker button.

 

 

"H-hannah?!" -him

 

 

Why is it like he's so nervous?

 

 

"Babe!Dad said you should come here in the house now--as in right now,at this moment.Because your suite for the wedding is now prepared and you should  come and fit it.Better come now,we all are waiting for you.Also,after the fitting,we'll gonna go for the photoshoot.So get ready now,bye i love you.please reply ' i love you too' so i could end the call" - her

 

"H-hannah!" -him

 

"Okay,my name also means i love you for you so bye babe,see you later," -her

 

 

And the end call.My tears started to fall.

 

 

"JiYeon..."i didn't let him say any word and slapped him.It hurts.It hurts so much.

 

 

"JiYeon...please let me explain.It's...it'snot what you think--"I didn't let him finished and run going to my room.I slammed the door very hard and run to my bed and start crying.

 

 

Who the heck is that girl?Why didn't Jeon Jungkook stop her from saying those words?Is it true that they're going to be married?

 

 

this tears!It couldn't just stop!

 

"JiYeon..babe!Please open the door, let me explain.I love you,okay?That Hannah...My dad want's me to marry her for our company, but babe, believe me, I refused.But dad was just really powerful that he'll do anything just for us to get married and for our company.But babe please, trust me.I'll do anything just for the wedding to stop.I'll not let it happen, babe.Because all i want to be married to, is you.Please babe,trust me.Please open the door,"he explained.

 

 

No,i cant let their company fall just because of me.I opened the door and see Jungkook tears falling.His hair was so messy and his white t-shirt was so wet because of sweat and I could see his 6 pack abs!.-But wait,Ji Yeon, it's not the time for this.

 

 

You hugged him tightly and whispered, "I love you so much with all my heart,Jeon Jungkook,but..." you didn't finished because you managed to say it louder so you could explain it clearly.You looked into his eyes and you didn't notice that Jungkook is aiming for a kiss.You didn't let the time pass and kissed him tenderly.

 

 

"I love you,babe.Please trust me,"he said while his forehead was also unto yours.

 

 

"Yes,i trust you Jungkook but I have to say something to you, for your company,"i said.

 

 

"What is it,babe?"he said and cupped your cheeks.

 

 

"Babe, you have to marry Hannah.I don't want your company to fail because of me.You should mary Hannah."As you said those words your tears keep on falling.

 

Jungkook wipes your tears using his hands and spoked,"No babe, I wouldn't marry her.I dont want to marry her,i want to marry you.I promised you that i will stay by your side.I love you babe,i love you Park JiYeon"he said.

 

 

"Shh...shh...I know,and i love you too,but i couldn't let you-- your family-- and the company fail.I want you to be successful.Marrying her is for your family and company,"you said.

 

 

"No,JiYeon please.Please,don't do this.I'll talk to dad.Please,babe.Trust me,"he said.

 

 

Because your eyes are tired because of crying so hard,you didn't notice that you just nod and felled asleep.

 

"I love you Jeon Jungkook,please stay by my side,"you sleep talked.
 

 

 

"I love you too JiYeon.I promise to stay by your side no matter what happen,please trust me my love.Saranghae,"he said and kissed you on your forehead.