Chapter 03

Stay by my side golden maknae // j.jk


[There's a little part here,just a warning xoxo]

 

=

[YOUR P.O.V]

 

After 2 hours,finally the practice was already done.While im playing games in my iPhone,Jungkook and the other members finally separated and go in other ways,Jungkook walked in your direction and sat beside you.

 

 

"Yah babe!Stop playing on your phone,you didnt watch me"he said and pouted.

 

 

"Yah,kookie!Stop pouting,your so cute~,and for your information,im watching you,while you sing and dance,"i said and pinched his nose.

 

"Aish!Why are you like this golden maknae?Why are you so cute?Aish,fetus Jeon!"i said in my thoughts.
 

"Jinjja?So,did my sweatpants suits me?"he asked.

 

 

"Yaaaas!It always suits you,your the only person who looked perfect when wearing sweatpants.And your-ugh."i said in my thoughts,or actually,i whispered.

 

 

"Jinjja?Omo~,so,the sweatpants suits me so much?And,im the only person who looked perfect wearing it?"he said and smirked.Omo~ He heard it?Aish,maybe i have whispered so loud,aish!Its so embarassing,but omo~He's blushing!

 

 

All the staff members goes out in the practice room and brought all the needed things and leaved you two in the room.

 

 

"I,i...i d-did'nt say something..."i said stammering."Aish!You have heard it?!"i said and pouted.
 

 

"Yup,aigoo~, my beautiful girlfriend is so cute when pouting"he said.
 

 

"A-aish!Stop joking around,fetus!"i said.


 

"Im not an fetus anymore,babe"he said and winked.

 

 

"A-aish!Y-yes you are!"i said.Aish!Why am i stammering?!

 

 

"No~"he said in relaxing sweet voice.

 

 

"Yes you're still a fetus,bleh!"i said.

 

 

"Im not!"he said and was about to tickle you but you already run off.

 

 

"Get ready for your punishment,baby girl."he said and smirked.

 

 

 

"Waaaaaah!"you shouted because Jungkook was getting near  tried to run fast but Jungkook is such a great runner so it ended up Jungkook is now hugging you."Be ready for the kiss,babe.Fetus?Haha!Here i go!"he said and pressed his lips on yours.He's not brushing his lips into yours as you do too.Its not just a smack but its a pationate kiss,and you're now blushing.
 

 

You managed to push away,gasping.when you hear a voice coming from the door.It looks like someone will enter the room.So you and Jungkook,fixed yourselves and managed to go out in the exit door.

 

 

"Hi JiYeon!"Jimin greeted you,you bowed and smiled in reply."by the way, Jungkookie!The staff said that you should now go to the dressing and makeup room because the concert will start in 45 minutes."he said.


 

"Oh arasso,hyung."he said to Jimin.


 

"Okay,got to go.See you later Ji Yeon!"Jimin said.

 

"Okay,good luck!" you said.He replied you with a half smile then left.

 

 

"Get ready now fetus!The concert will start soon, yet you still don't have makeup on your face,so go now,"i said.

 

"Okay,bye babe.See you later.I love you~"he said and kissed you in your forehead.
 

"Nado,saranghae babe,"i replied and he replied with a half smile then leave.

•••

 

[3rd person's P.OV.]

 

The concert will start in 15 minutes,and you're now sitting in the first row of the VIP section.It's your 2nd time going to their concert live.Jeon Jungkook doesn't want you to go in their concert,and you dont even know why, that also one of the reasons why you hate him that time, supposedly you would go in their very first concert since debut,but Jeon Jungkook doesn't let you watch,ugh.You're so addicted to BTS that time,but yeah, until now.

 

 

On Their last concert,(the epilogue concert) it's your favorite album of them.He lets you watch it,thank God,he became kind.Haha!And now, you're watching the "Wings Live Tour" and you're so freaking excited.
 

 

Time check was: 7:55 and the concert would start in 5 minutes.Omo~

 

•••

"Woooh!Jeon Jungkook!Saranghae!"

"Jimin!"

"Waaah Suga,saranghae!"

"BTS,BTS,BTS!"

 

Namjoon will be the first one to introduce.He raised his right hand and put his index finger on his lips.Asking us to be quiet.
 

"Hey guys!Namjoon imnida!"he said and fans started to make noise.
 

"Annyeonghasyo!I'm Jin!"Jin said.
 

"Annyeonghaseyo!Im your hope,J-hope here!"
 

"Waaaaahh~"
 

Its now jungkook's turn.

 

"Hello guys!Im Jungkook!Im done!"he said.OmO~ HAHAHA seriously jungkook?\

  After he introduced the other members followed.  

~

 

The concert already ended and you are now tired because you gave all your energy in cheering.You are now in the BTS's dressing room.The seven boys are already changing their clothes and getting ready to go home and rest.

 

After a few minutes, you managed to say goodbye to all the staffs and to the six members.You still haven't say goodbye to Jungkook because he didn't still get out of his own dressing room.Aish!Why so slow Jeon Jungkook.

 

 

A few minutes later,Jungkook gets out of the dressing room so you didn't let the chance to pass and spoke,"Yah,babe!I gotta go home.Im so tired of cheering: yoongi,hoseok,namjoon,jimin,jin and taehyung,so i gotta get going,"you said.

 

"It looks like you forgot to mention someone babe,"he said and smirked.

 

"huh?yoongi,hoseok,namjoon,jimin,jin and taehyung.Huh?i didn't forgot to mention someone.Is there someone I forgot to mention?" you said and smiled, smirked actually.

 

"Yes,babe.You forgot to mention the love of your life,"he said.
 

"Ohh!Omo~mianhae,oppa!I forgot to mention you,"you said.
 

"Oppa?"he said and smirked.
 

"Yup,oppa!"you said and do aegyo.
 

"I hate people who call me oppa, you know?"he said.

 

"Yup,i know.But you don't hate me right?"you said and you both laughed,"Mind giving me some punishments babe?"you said.

 

"Yup,i have to punish you for forgetting me, ready to receive your punishment babe?" Jungkook asked.

 

"As always,babe,"you said and laughed.

 

He smirked and kissed you on the lips.You received his kiss and you both kiss each other passionately.Later on,you didn't notice that Jungkook is now brushing his lips on your neck, going down to your arms.Jungkook now bites your ear and gets back to your lips.You didn't know what to feel but you feel loved,you feel refreshing.Later on, you're getting wet and you decided to stop and spoked,"Saranghae,my fetus,please don't leave me,"you said."Nado,saranghae jagi,i will never leave you,i'll stay by your side,i love you,"he said.
 

Your about to reply but he puts his index finger on your lips and spoke, "Shhh,saranghae,he said and continued brushing his lips unto yours.