Chapter 05

Stay by my side golden maknae // j.jk


I woke up and noticed Jeon Jungkook is not on my side.Maybe his already awake.I checked the time on my phone its 6:35.Uhh,so early!But wait,this is new huh,I mean,Jeon Jungkook doesn't wake up this early.

I fixed my bed and go down on the stairs.I walked through the kitchen because im so hungry.I opened the fridge and get 1 piece of egg and 2 pieces of hotdog to cook.Later on,while im cooking,i noticed Jeon Jungkook is not here in the apartment.Where did he go?Then i suddenly remembered something,

-
Flashback

last night,while Jeon Jungkook's on a shower.I was about to sleep and i was about to off the lampshade but suddenly,his phone beeped and so i checked the screen,it was a text message from Hannah.The message was :

Hey,dad said why didn't you go to our house last time?We we're waiting for you to come but,you didn't.And dad said,please come to our house tomorrow,he said you should come at exactly 6:00 am because he has a business trip at 8:00 am.Please Jeon Jungkook,im begging you,please com.Thanks,ily. -hannah.

-

And yeah,he did come.And it fine i guess,its also for his own good.I don't want their company to lose shares.I love Jeon Jungkook so much that i could do anything for him.

6 hours has already passed,yet Jeon Jungkook's not yet home.Seriously,what's happening?ugh.I'm starting to get worried.I'm bored and i need someone to talk with,i think,i should call my best friend Shinhye.

"Hello?Shinhye speaking,"

"Shinhyeeee!"

"OmoJi Yeon?Waaah!Long time no talk,huh.

"I know right.By the way,are you busy?"

"No,im not.Why?"

"Are you free today?I need someone to talk with,I'm bored and yet Jungkook still didn't arrived home.Ugh,I'm getting worried"

"Oh sure sure, let's meet in the park near my cafe,"

"Arasso, i'll be there in 10 minutes," i said and ended the call.
 

                                                               ***     

"Shinhye!"i shouted as i run towards her.

"Oh my ing gosh!Ji Yeon-ah!"she replied and hugged me tightly.

Shinhye is my best friend since the day i was born.Her mom,and my mom,were best of friends and so we became best friends too.We haven't seen each starting when her family migrated to New York when we're in sixth grade,so,we haven't seen each other for eight years.

",men.I missed you so much Ji Yeon,"she said.

I laughed as she said those words.

"Same here,"i replied.

"Uh,mind sitting,and tell me what's your problem?"she asked.

"Oh yeah,well sure,"i said as we both laughed and sit on the bench.

"Uh,so how's your business?"i asked.

"Uh,not being arrogant,but i think prosperity hits my business,"she said proudly.

"Oh,congrats!And I have heard, its the best coffee shop in the whole Seoul,"i said.
 

"Oh yeah,well,thanks,"she replied.

"No prob, it's a compliment though"i said as we both laughed.
 

"By the way, how are you and,Jeon Jungkook?"she asked,changing the topic.

 

"We're actually fine,but, unfortunately, we've got a problem.Jeon Jungkook has to marry the --, I mean the daughter of their business partner for their company, and yeah, for Jeon Jungkook,i approved,i don't want their company to fail because of my decision," i said sadly.

"Oh, that's okay Ji Yeon,"she said as she pats my shoulders."Be brave of you two's relationship.You know that Jeon Jungkook only loves you.I understand your decision.Be strong,okay?"she said.
 

"Thanks for being prosperous, ShinHye"
 

She replied me with a smile.

***

So how's this story?feedback please,thanks!Also,please vote and comment.Thanks!