Chapter 01

Stay by my side golden maknae // j.jk

"Yah!Jeon Jungkook!" you shouted as Jungkook takes off your ponytail.

 

 

"Aish!Ji Yeon-ssi, Why so loud!Stop shouting!"He said.



 

"Give me back my hair band!" you said, irritated.




 

"No, until you say 'please'," he said.



 

"Naega silhdamyeon?Aish, just give it back to me!" you shouted while aiming to reach your pony tale but Jungkook lifts his arms even more so you couldn't reach it.. (Naega silhdamyeon = What if I don't want to?)


 

It's windy and you hate it because your hair keeps on covering your face, but suddenly Jeon Jungkook hates it when you're in ponytail, in unknown reason he always takes off your hair band when your in ponytail.Jeon Jungkook is your most hated childhood friend because of his annoying attitude.But for some reasons, you and Jeon Jungkook have to stay in one house.


 

"Yah!I will kick your...your...aish!Just give it back to me you idiot!" you shouted.



 

"Okay...but say please!" he said.

 

 


Aish.So childish!
 

 

 

"Aish tsk,pleeeaaaseeee!"you  screeched.
 

 

He smiled then stood up from the couch then walked towards you until you reach the wall.


 

"Y-yah!Y-you freaking idiot!W-what are you doing!" you said stuttering.


 

His face is getting closer to your face.

 

 

"J-jeon!" you shouted being a reason for him to stop.

 

 

"Yah!Ji Yeon stop shouting!You're always shouting, my eardrums would be broken because of you,aish!" he said annoyingly.

 

 

"So?It's not my problem anymore, you're annoying," you said and rolled your eyes.

 

 

"Okay, if you don't stop shouting I'll kiss you," he said.

 

 

"Oh?I'm scared.Ha-ha!" you said and laughed sarcastically.

 

 

He smirked and tickled you, being the reason for you to shout.

 

 

He smirked,"You shouted.you really want me to kiss you" he said and smirked.His face was getting closer to yours he's and aiming to kiss your lips.Before you could stop him, his lips were already pressed into yours.

 

[YOUR P.O.V]

 

Minutes past I didn't even notice that I'm already responding to his kiss.Until I notice Jungkook and I were already lying on the bed kissing passionately, when I've come back to my senses, I managed to push him away, gasping.

 

 

"W-what just ha-happened?!" I said, still in shock.

 

 

"I don't know, I can't stop myself, you're tempting me Ji Yeon-ah," he said.

 

 

"Y-yah J-jeon!" I shouted.

 

 

"Saranghae Park Ji Yeon,saranghae.Can't, you even feel it?I'm already falling for you...and, I hope...I hope you feel the same..." he said.This is so cheezy but when Jeon Jungkook is the one who says this I just can't-- 

 

 

My heart beats fast because of what Jeon Jungkook said, should I admit my real feelings towards him too?or not?

 

 

"D-don't worry oppa, I feel the same too..." i said.I think it's the right time to admitted it.I've been keeping this feeling for him since childhood.

 

 

"Yah!How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me 'oppa'?I hate it--- wait...you...you feel the same?" he asked and I nodded in reply.

 

 

"Jinjja?" he asked cheerfully.

 

 

"Ne," I said and smiled.

 

 

"So...so it means that...I could be your boyfriend?" he said, still smiling.

 

 

"Too fast you idiot, give me my hair band first," I said.

 

 

"I will give you, your hair band but promise me after that you'll be my girlfriend," he said.

 

 

"Hah." I said and smiled,"yaksokhae," i said and raised my right hand. (yagsog-hae = i promise)

 

 

He smiled and get the hair band out of his pocket and give it to me,"So now, you're my girlfriend." he said and kissed me on my nose.

 

-

 

sorry for grammatical errors, i'm not that good at english lmao

btw gonna make a baekhyun ff soon!!