Selection Day

Error || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the day is there. The day that Hades will connect us to our mate for good. Hopefully Hades chose Ravi to be my mate, but I'm still scared that it's changing. It hasn't left my mind that Hades has chosen another mate for me, so let's hope that Ravi is my mate.

All the angels have gathered around in the big room and I sit next to Hongbin. Ken and Ravi are queued up in the line next to ours and are as excited as Hongbin and I are. 

''Get up from your seat please!'' the Head says and all of us get up as the Head makes his way through the lines towards the front of the stage. Once the Head has reached the stage, everyone sits down and I don't even hear anymore whatever the Head is saying. I'm only thinking about Ravi, I hope that he is my mate. I hope Hades chose him as my mate.

''Today, all of you will be mated and all of your lifes are going to change for good. When I call your name, you get up from your seat and you make your way over here. As you all know, the mates are chosen by Hades and can't be changed.'' the Head says and I sigh deep. I wish that Ravi will be my mate, but I'm pretty sure that Hades thought otherwise about my mate.

One angel is mated after and even Hongbin has to make his way towards the Head. Just like I already predicted, Hongbin is mated to Ken. Both Hongbin and Ken get a bracelet and they have to hold each other's hands tight. The two of them swear to each other to be there for each other and to keep each other's demons under control. I'm surprised by how well both of them hold their demons under control, because there is a big chance that the demon inside us is taking us over.

After the two took the oath, the two leave through a door and it makes me wonder what is going on behind that door. And I hope that I'll see the two ever again after this moment, because I'm pretty sure that our ways will separate after this. 

''Jung Taekwoon'' my voice is said and I get up from my seat. I make my way to the Head and I hear lots of angels talk about me behind my back, but I don't care about it. I can't help it that I've seen an actual demon rather than my own, but I think that this demon knew all too well who he wanted to choose. Though I already start to wonder why he chose me.

''Your mate is...'' the Head said once his hand was on my head. I have my eyes closed and I hope to hear Ravi's name come out of the Head's mouth. I don't know why I even closed my eyes, but I did it in a reflex I guess.

~*~

''Cha Hakyeon from Kratos'' the Head says a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter