That Night...

Error || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Good evening to all the demonic angels of Hades, classes are over for today. It's 6 PM and it's time to have diner, so take your seats and enjoy your meals, angels of the future!''

It's diner time and along with all the angels ,including Ravi and Hongbin, I'm in the diningroom. At diner time, diner is being brought to us by staff from the kitchen. To big relief from me, because I'm lazy as heck. It has been a very weird time recently, because I have dealt with a demon last month and today.

''Taekwoon-ah, you're so quiet today. You're even more quiet than usual.'' Hongbin says and I look at him. Am I going to tell him about that demon attack earlier today in the library when Ravi is around? No, not yet. I don't Ravi to become more nervous and I don't want him to fear for my safety.

''There's nothing Hongbin, there's seriously nothing.'' I try to assure him and I look around me. I'm becoming crazy that I have to wait one more month before I know if Ravi will become my mate or not, because my fate is still in Hades' hands. I'm sure he has found a mate for me, because I'll be forever alone if he hasn't found one. Everybody here is nervous for Selection Day and you can notice that at everyone actually. I then notice some staff of the kitchen handing over our meal for tonight. I'm curious what we will have for diner tonight, because we get some bad meals quite often.

As soon as I see what we are having for diner, I look at Ravi and Hongbin.

''We're having Japchae for diner.'' I tell them and Hongbin smiles. It's been a while since we ate Japchae, so I get it why Hongbin smiles.

''Japchae? Long time ago since we had this for diner.'' Ravi says and places a hand on mine. I look at Ravi and look into a bright smiling face. Ravi hopes that Hades will name me as his mate, but Hades still can change it for both of us. I think it's gonna be funny when Hades will mate me with Jonghyun. I hope Hades won't do that, but it still can change. We still have a month to go before we will find out. 

I startle when one of the staff members puts down the plate in front of me and I nod as my sign for 'thank you'. Yaay, we have Japchae for diner. I look around at the other angels, who are all eating in silence basically they want to enjoy their meal. I then start with my meal aswell and I smile after I had my first bite.

~*~

''Leo-ah?'' Ravi asks and I look at Ravi. His look concerns me, but I guess there is something to be worried about. 

''What is wrong Ravi? Do you see something that concerns you?'' I ask and Ravi points to the back. As soon as I move my head into the direction where Ravi points at, I see something white in the back.

''Would that be an angel from Kratos?'' Ravi asks and I raise my shoulders. And if he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter