I'm a demon

Error || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Goodafternoon to all the demonic angels of Hades, it's lunchtime now. Go to the canteen and queue up to recieve your lunch for today. We will not announce what you will have for lunch, that is a surprise. Have a nice day, angels of the future!''

 

After the first few classes, it's time for lunch. Along with Hongbin and Ravi, I walk towards the canteen. We then queue up with everyone else who is waiting to get some food. In Hades, it's a must to queue up. Because someone is watching us when we are picking up our food. It someone doesn't pick up the lunch, they have to wait until diner before they get some food again. And that's a very long time.

''I'm curious what we'll have for lunch today, because I was still hungry after lunch yesterday.'' Hongbin says and I honestly agree with him, because we ate yesterday. Yesterday, we got Beondegi for lunch and I didn't like it. Ravi was the only one who did like it and he even ate the Beondegi of me and Hongbin.

The queue becomes shorter and the smell what is coming from the kitchen is entering my nose.

''As far as I can smell it, we're having kimchi for lunch today.'' I tell both Hongbin and Ravi and it's Hongbin who smiles. Hongbin loves kimchi a lot ,I absolutely do too, and we would love to eat it throughout the day, but we only get it once a week either for lunch or diner.

Out of the three of us, I'm the first one who gets his food and I smile when I see we're indeed having kimchi for lunch. This time, it's kimchi with nappa cabbage. We've had different variations of kimchi, but the one with nappa cabbage remains the most delicious one. The cook scoops up some food and hands me my plate. I nod and bow shortly, before I walk away. I look around for a table and I sit down. I wait for Ravi and Hongbin before they have some kimchi themselves.

But then, everything around me turns black and I'm zoned out. Aish, now it's me who has to fight with his inner demon. And why before I wanna eat? 

''Athanasios Leonidas!''  a voice in the back of my head yells. Athanasios Leonidas is the name that has been given to me when I was born, it's my actual name. My name means ''The immortal who is powerful as a lion''. So, my nickname given by the administration here is Jung Taekwoon. But ofcourse, I rather wanna be called Leo.

~*~

''Αθανάσιος Λεωνίδας, δεν θα είστε πλέον κάτοχος του 40% από εμένα. Όσο μεγαλύτεροι γίνεστε, τόσο περισσότερο θα απομακρύνω από σας (Althanasios Leonidas, you no longer will possess me for 40%. The older you become, the more I will possess your body).'' the demon says and I only growl at him.

''Ποτέ! Ποτέ δεν θα αναθέσω το σώμα μου σε εσένα! Ο σύντροφός μου δεν θα το αφήσει ούτε, δεν θα σας επιτρέψει να με σπρώξετε προς τα πίσω όλο και περισσότερο! (Never! I will never give my body to you! My mate won't allow me to, he won't allow you to step forward and take over my body.)'' I yell at him and the demon keeps laughing at me.

'' Αθανάσιος, θα πρέπει να. Ο Άδης θέλει να δει την ψυχή σου στον κάτω κόσμο, θέλει να σε συναντήσει. Και τότε θα πρέπει να δώσετε το σώμα σας σε μένα. (Athanasios, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter