Way Too Long

Error || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Goodafternoon to all the demonic angels of Hades, classes are over for today. Go to your rooms and take some rest, because we expect all of you in the diningroom at 6 PM. Have a nice day, angels of the future!''

 

After the last class ended, we walk back to our rooms. Hongbin’s room is two doors away from the one I share with Ravi, so he and Ken can come whenever something is wrong.

‘’See you later, Hongbin.’’ Ravi says and Hongbin waves at us, before he enters his room. Ravi and I walk to our room and we drop down on our beds.

‘’It was a tough day today.’’ Ravi says and I nod, while I stare at the ceiling. I feel tired because of my inner fight with my demon earlier today, but every black angel feels like that after the inner fight.

‘’How long do we have to wait before Selection Day is there?’’ Ravi asks and I take a deep breath. Unfortunately, it takes way too long for me to mark Ravi as my mate.

‘’We still have to wait two months.’’ I say and this time, Ravi takes a deep breath. Yeah, it’s still too far away. But Ravi is going to be my mate, no one will come in between us. Ravi gets up and climbs upon my bed.

‘’I don’t wanna wait two months to mark you as my mate, I already want to mark you as my mate.’’ Ravi says and takes another deep breath. I look at him and I smile.

‘’I don’t wanna wait either, but Hades can still change our fate. Our fate is in his hands now.’’ I tell Ravi and I take another deep breath. I don’t want to be another angel’s mate, I only want Ravi as my mate. Ravi lays down on top of me, his left ear resting on my chest.

‘’But hey, Selection Day is there before you know and that’s when we will mark each other as mates.’’ Ravi says and wraps his arms around me. As long as Ravi and I know each other, we swore to each other to mark each other as mates and we swore this ever since we were kids.

‘’But who will be your mate if Hades decides it’s somebody else?’’ Ravi asks and I hold up my shoulders. If Hades for example assigns me to Hongbin, I might have hope that Ravi will be Ken’s mate. Because this is how we still can be together.

‘’Let’s hope Hades will choose us as mates alright? I know it takes long, but let’s keep the hope that Hades has chosen me to become your mate. Because we will lose our minds if we keep thinking about it.’’ I tell him and Ravi nods. I then play with Ravi’s blonde hair and I can feel him taking a deep breath.

Being a black angel isn’t easy, especially when you are partly a demon. And once you have a mate, our demon becomes even more wild.

~*~

Ravi is asleep on top of me an hour later, while I still play with his hair. The classes for today are finally over and I’m glad we can take our rest now, because we have to be in the dining room at 6 again. If we aren’t in the dining room at exactly 6 PM, we get penalty points. If we get too many, we will be banned to Zelos and we most likely will be burned alive there.

Aish, I don’t wanna think of the idea to be burned alive. Let me just do whatever they ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter