PROLOQUE

Error || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ''Goodmorning to all the demonic angels of Hades. From you, we expect you to get up at 6 AM and take a shower before 6:30 AM. As soon as you will have breakfast in the dining room, you may no longer take more than 30 minutes. Your classes will start at 7 AM. Have a nice day, angels of the future!'' 

 

This is how Hades wakes up every morning. The lights go on automatically in each room and the black angels slowly leave their beds.

Including a black angel who goes by the name Jung Taekwoon, but he rather goes by his nickname Leo.

Everyone in Hades names him Leo and that caused for his actual name to disappear to the background. Just a few feet away from him, his roommate wakes up who is also his only best friend. With a lot of reluctance, Leo's roommate manages to wake up and Leo looks at him with a weak smile. Leo has been friends with his roommate ,Wonshik a.k.a. Ravi, since he was a little child and he is also the only one who is friends with Leo. Ravi sits up straight and stretches out, his wings shortly follow.

''Argh, I hate it to wake up so early.'' Ravi says and looks into Leo's eyes, who rubs into his eyes. It's true, it's very early. But they have no choice. If they do not what is expected from them, they will get punished. In the worst case, their wings can be pulled out of their back and they will be banned to God only knows where. Leo gets up and takes a deep breath, before he aims his eyes at Ravi.

''Let's go take a shower and get dressed, we don't wanna be late right?'' Leo says, before he gets his stuff and walks towards the showers.

Even at the showers, the angels are gathered up in rows. Everyone wants to make a good impression today.

Leo is the first one of the two f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter