Welcome home!

The starry night

Pairing: sekai / kaihun

Genre: Fluff 


"Welcome home!" Sehun exclaimed in excitement as he swung the door open but what he got when Jongin's face came into view was the dreadful image of Kim Jongin and his brows furrowed at that knowing that his boyfriend usually came home all grinning and happy but today. "Jonginnie? What's with that face, are you okay?" 

"Baby," Jongin murmured, pulling his confused boyfriend into his embrace. "I just want to cuddle. Thank God it's Friday." 

"What?" Sehun was confused. What's with cuddling? Didn't Jongin get enough cuddles every morning before he went out to work? And was it just because of that the latter came home all exhausted like this? 

"It's your fault." Jongin pouted and pulled away from the hug to look at his boyfriend's beautiful face. "It's your fault I had to go to work without a kiss from you. Why did you leave me without kisses this morning? Were you going out with someone else?" 

Jongin's pouty lips, his droopy ears—as if he's some kind of dog— well, Sehun's imagination was somehow unbelievable and he was showing that expression which the blond boy wanted so badly to kiss. He loved it when Jongin being clingy and adorable like this because usually he would act like a bad boyfriend who only wanted to his sweet, cute boyfriend senselessly but today, Sehun thought that he was falling harder for Kim Jongin. 

Being seven years apart did not stop them from falling in love and he thanked God for making them cross paths. Now that he did not even want to go home. All he wanted was to spend his time with his y boyfriend. Yes, to him, Jongin was godly y he could not resist. Now he was stuck in Kim Jongin's apartment and luckily his parents understood so well about them being inseparable. 

"Yes, I went out with Johny. The new transfered student, remember?" Sehun joked with thin smile which caused Jongin to pull on a sour face. The younger wanted so badly to laugh at the reaction but he rolled his eyes showing him he was joking. "I guess I'm stuck in here, with you, forever." He huffed. "Why would I go out with someone else? I think you're ier than Johny." 

He slightly pushed his boyfriend away to close the door then left for the kitchen and Jongin stood there, at the main door, remaining stiff. Although his baby seemed to be praising him but the tanned guy wasn't convinced. 

"And what if you found someone ier than me? Or maybe iest?" Jongin marched over the couch only to throw his briefcase onto it and proceeded for the kitchen to grab some drinks in the fridge. He was thirsty. Of course, but he thirsted for Sehun more as he gazed at the round owned by none other than his sweet boyfriend who was standing at the sink, washing his hands. 

"You're staring." Sehun shot the latter a glare as he turned around, ignoring his boyfriend's silly question. "At my ." 

Jongin emitted a chuckle at the statement made by the blond boy and Sehun was undeniably cute when he did that. It could come out as the most irresistable thing to Jongin. Well, well, Sehun may be innocent, looking so naive and pure but not in the bed. 

"It's irresistable." Jongin blurted without hesitation and Sehun tried so hard not to throw his boyfriend a spatula for making him blush. He could already feel his face was now painted in bright red at the word spilled by none other than his shameless boyfriend. 

"Excuse you, it's exclusive. Not irresistable." Sehun remarked and stuck his tongue out at Jongin who giggled at the reaction given. 

"Still, it is irresistable to me. Do not deny it." Jongin pulled on a stern face as if he was warning Sehun not to object but the other just rolled his eyes, showing the elder he did not even scare of the warning given by the elder guy. He was too used to the playful and evil Jongin and it did not frighten him though for one bit. 

"You know, Johny said that my broad shoulders are y." The left corner of Sehun's lips curved upward, forming a smirk to which Jongin leaned his side against the fridge in curiosity. He knew Sehun was teasing him but to what reason, he had no idea. Surely, the younger was testing his inner demon and Jongin wasn't afraid to pull it out. 

"Oh, really?" Jongin played along. "What else did he think y? Your eyes, your lips or... your chest?" 

"Every part of me." Sehun nonchalantly said while taking steps forward, towards Jongin who was then wearing a smirk. The elder knew something's going to happen and Sehun did not hesitate to be doing something the other had wanted. He knew what his y boyfriend wanted. "Every inch of me and he said..." 

"He said?" Jongin arched his brows whilst putting down the water bottle in his hand on the kitchen table before he pulled Sehun closer, hands on the other's hips, until their chests met.

The blond boy then rested both of his hands on Jongin's shoulders, eyes were gazing straight into his boyfriend's dark brown orbs and he was mesmerized by it. It always managed to make his heart skip a beat and he loved how Jongin stared at him. The emotions that swirled in the other irises were mostly unpredictable but he somehow understood everything that spoken behind it. 

"He said that I'd look ier, way beautiful if I were to have my skin littered with red marks. Oh Sehun, in a mess, would be every guy's favorite," Sehun paused, Jongin smirked wider. "Would also be, the absolute weakness of Kim Jongin. He said." 

"Oh," Jongin breathed, leaning closer until their noses touched and both kept their gazes connected. "I think he is right. Oh Sehun in a mess is Kim Jongin's absolute weakness. Or, should I say, my utmost weakness?" 

"Hm...exactly, I'm not going to oppose to the idea. Never." Sehun adorably shook his head and Jongin laughed that caused the butterflies to dance in the younger's belly. It was ticklish and Jongin's laugh to him is music. Something he wouldn't get bored from listening all day long. 

"Where's my innocent baby go? Did Voldemort just eat him?" Jongin teased whilst ruffling the blond's hair to which Sehun pouted. He didn't like the idea of having Jongin ruffling his hair. It was as if he was still a kid and he did not want to be a kid to Jongin. He wanted to be a y, baby boyfriend to the elder. Always. 

"Stop doing that. I'm not a kid." 

Jongin did not say anything but laughed as the younger pouted harder and left a few light smacks on his chest that the elder faked a pain expression to annoy the latter harder. 

"Of course you're not a kid." Jongin pecked a kiss on the other's still pouted lips. "But you are and will always be my only baby." 

Before Sehun could react to that, he cupped the younger's face with both of his hands and started to shower him with kisses causing the blond boy to whine and Kim Jongin thought that he would not be going to stop. Not when he had all this adorable, cute Sehun in front of him. 

To him, Sehun would always be his big baby that he would never get bored pampering and the younger had to deal with it, forever