Tuesday

How can you look so pretty so early in the morning?

It’s still Tuesday and the first thing Jungkook thinks when he wakes up is if he could skip the first class so he could sleep more. The second thing he thinks is that he can’t. The third thing he thinks is that he should have changed his schedule yesterday.

Maybe he would do that today.

Maybe.

But, unlike yesterday, he wakes up 5 minutes earlier than usual — he wanted to make sure he would not lose his bus, so he — had to take — took this providence.

He does everything idler than the day before, but this time he makes sure to let his hair tidy, at least, in case he sees the same boy from yesterday — he even choses better clothes. Before leaving, he grabs an apple, not the best thing to eat in the morning but he would have to deal with his hunger because he doesn’t have time to actually make something to eat. He’ll buy something at university later.

I should have changed my schedule, he thinks again, once he goes to the bus stop, walking slowly and thinking about the warm bed he left home.

He gets in the bus as usual, greets the bus driver as usual and, when he sits on his usual place, he sees him again.

The pretty guy from yesterday was there, flawless, perfect, reading some book Jungkook couldn’t see the title from where he was.

He’s beautiful , is the thought that can’t leave Jungkook’s mind.

He tries not to stare. He really does but it is hard when there’s someone so pretty in front of him — and his mom always says that pretty things exist so you can look at them, so the blame is on his mother, not on him!

He starts to wonder how the  he didn’t notice the guy before.

Today, he is wearing a black t-shirt, which looks extremely good on him and Jungkook can’t help but notice the way his tongue his lips when he’s concentrated, the way he bites his lower lip while trying to hide a laugh, probably from something funny about the book he is reading.

And how his smile is perfect.  

He really didn’t mean to stare, honestly, but one of the boy hands was playing with his on hair in such a beautiful way and he looks so pretty all concentrated like that.

How? Jungkook asks himself again.

He guesses he was staring for too long because suddenly the boy lifts his head and their gazes meet.

Normal people would just look away but not Jungkook. Jungkook keeps looking at him and he really thought the boy was going to look away — this is what normal people do, like said before — but he just keeps staring at Jungkook, like if he is challenging him. Like if he is saying hey, let’s see who will look away first . After he arched his brows, Jungkook was sure that it really meant that.  

He doesn’t know for how long they kept doing this, for how long their gazes kept locked to each other. Jungkook just left his trance when the boy suddenly smiled — he was probably giggling and Jungkook would die to listen to that sound — and standed up.  

After looking at Jungkook one more time and ing smiling again, the boy gets off the bus.

Is it possible to fall in love for someone you know for two days and never talked to?