Wednesday

How can you look so pretty so early in the morning?

Jungkook thought it wasn’t possible that someone handsome could look even more handsome. He thought it was impossible, because there must be a limit. But not for the bus-handsome-guy — the nickname he gave to the unknown boy from his bus.

Jungkook is thinking that because the first thing he sees when he gets in the bus is the red strands of hair moving because of the wind coming from an open window. He changed his hair colour. It’s not blonde anymore: it’s red. A living red that makes him look not cute anymore, but hot . Extremely hot. How? Just… How?

The second thing Jungkook sees is that the boy is wearing such thin clothes and it’s a little bit cold so early in the morning and Jungkook gets kind of worried, because the boy can get a cold or be sick because of it.

What the Jungkook , he thinks while he looks for a place to sit, why are you so worried for someone you don’t even know?

But today, the bus is with more people than usual. His usual spot is not available and he sighs hard when he realizes it.

Actually, there’s only one seat on the whole bus and Jungkook doesn’t know if he is nervous or if he is extremely happy or both when he sees that it’s next to the bus-handsome-guy.

The guy haven’t looked at him yet, he probably didn’t see him so Jungkook kind of hesitates to come closer. He is reading a book again, as always, and when Jungkook comes closer, he can see that it’s Artemis Fowl he is reading.

He haven’t read it, he just knows about it because his older brother, Yoongi,  is a fan. A huge fan, to be exactly. And for the first time Jungkook regrets not reading it when Yoongi insisted.

Jungkook sits beside the boy, murmuring a small excuse me and he feels so shy that he doesn’t even feel like himself.

The bus-handsome-guy looks up and his eyes meet. He kind looks flustered for a second but his face morphes into a gentle one and he has a soft smile when he says a low sure .

Jungkook feels really nervous and he doesn’t know what he should say — even though he actually doesn’t need to say anything because they don’t even know each other.  

But, It’s the first time they are so close. Jungkook can scent his cologne, a citric smell that makes he think about lemons and it’s good. Also, Jungkook can see by the corner of his eyes the guy his lips and, again, he is trying really hard to not stare because they are just each other, and it would be rude — but the fact that they are close makes Jungkook want to stare more.

The guy looks up from his book and their gazes are locked for a moment.

“What are you looking at?” The boy asks but he is not mad, or at least he doesn’t seem angry because he is smiling at Jungkook and Jungkook’s heart almost stops for a moment because the boy’s voice is way better than he imagined.

Jungkook could answer a lot of things. He really could and he doesn’t know what he had in mind at the time. Honestly, his mind was blank and he could just stay there looking at that smile, that beautiful and flawless smile and Jungkook’s heart was racing and he could hear it on his ear.

How can you look so pretty so early in the morning? Jungkook thinks, because this is the question that has been on his mind since Monday. Or at least he thinks he thought that, but he may had said it out loud because the guy beside him is blushing, the smile is gone and his eyes bulge in a funny and cute way.

And now Jungkook felt his face heating because oh god what have I just said .

The boy looks away, staring at his book with a strange dedication like if he is trying to ignore Jungkook’s presence and Jungkook wants to jump off the bus and die.

They stayed in that awkward silence until the boy gets up quietly and goes off the bus, without looking to Jungkook.

.