Friday

How can you look so pretty so early in the morning?

It’s Friday and Jungkook is tired. Waking up early and going to sleep late for 5 days straight wasn’t a good idea and is not being good for his health, not that he really cares about it. He probably has some dark circles under his eyes and he really should start sleeping earlier but, well, he could sleep during classes anyway.

He stares at himself for a moment on the mirror, asking himself if he should, at least, do something about his hair.

But  this .

Jungkook doesn’t even change his t-shirt, he just wears a sweater and hopes it doesn’t get too hot so he will have to take it off and everyone will see his teddy bear t-shirt he wears to sleep. He is just too lazy to change it and it’s Friday, and it doesn’t really matter if he is looking good or not.

He looks to the clock and sees that in three minutes, his bus will be passing. But he doesn’t care, he would just take the other bus.

Today he will definitely change his schedule, is what he thinks.

So, he actually takes his time to make some coffee and eat slowly for the first time this week, brushing his teeth after.

After grabbing his bag, he goes to the bus stop slowly. The bus doesn’t take long to appear. Jungkook doesn’t know the driver but greets him anyway, trying to find a seat where he can sleep, and finds one that looks perfect next to the window, like the seat he always sleeps on.

He is really willing to sleep, it doesn’t matter anymore. His love at first sight from the bus ignored him so it doesn’t matter anymore.

It didn’t matter, until he feels someone sitting right next to him and he opens his eyes, just to slightly glance to the figure beside him.

And he sees him.

His hair is not as tidy as the other days, it looks like he had just woken up, not that it actually matter because he still looks hot as .

And he is looking to Jungkook, and smiling at Jungkook and Jungkook felt so awake all of sudden just by that presence.

“Oh! I lost the bus today and I thought I wouldn’t find you, but here you are,” the boy says, giggling. Giggling . And he whispers his next words, which is kind of cute and funny. “Are you a stalker, by any chance?”

“I think that, by what you have just said, you’re the stalker here,” Jungkook manages to say it smugly, after recovering from the initial shock.

“I’m not a stalker!” He says, mock scandalized. “But you didn’t deny it yourself.”

“I’m not a stalker,” Jungkook chuckles.

“That’s… Reassuring,” the boy sighs dramatically, a hand on his chest like if he is really relieved. “I’m only joking, by the way. People never know that I’m joking and take me too seriously.”

Jungkook stops laughing and gazes at him, all serious. “Actually, I’m a stalker.”

“What?” the boy gasps.

“I’m joking, by the way.”

“Very funny,”  he fakes a laugh, looking slightly annoyed but changes his expression into a soft one in one second. “I caught a cold yesterday so I couldn’t go to work.”

I knew it, Jungkook thinks, I knew his clothes were too thin .

“But are you feeling better?” Jungkook asks and finds kind of strange that they are talking to each other like if they have known each other for a long time.

“Yeah. But I’m kind of frustrated,” he says and Jungkook’s eyes dart up at him, with curiosity.

“Why?”

“Because… Well,” he smiles softly and his eyes were gleaming so much Jungkook could get blind, not only by it, but by his beauty too, because even with his disheveled hair, he was looking amazing. “You asked me how I could look so pretty so early in the morning.”

Jungkook blushes and almost facepalms himself with the cringe he is feeling inside him with the memories from Wednesday.

“But how can you say that, when you are the pretty one here?”

It takes a while for Jungkook understands what the other boy had just said so “Wait, what?” is all he managed to say.

The guy just smiles softly and gets up. Jungkook feels his heart on his throat, like the world stopped just for them when he gives him a small folded paper and, when Jungkook opens it, there’s a phone number.

He looks through the window and recognize the street. He knows the boy will get off now. He knows when the bus stops that he is going to leave and, when Jungkook gazes at him, the boy has his cheeks red and he looks extremely embarrassed.

Cute.

The door opens and this is when Jungkook finds the strength to say — actually, shout: “What’s your name?”

The guy looks at him and he is beaming. Jungkook realizes he is too, when the boy answers:

“Jimin.”