Sorry

Fathers Wishes

Everyone stopped and started and soon Taeyong realized no one had hit him. "Why did you put your hands over your head?" Doyoung said a little concerned, "oh sorry, its just a reflex," Taeyong said kind of embarresed because he saw them raise hands at each other and the others didn't even flinch so they were supprised when Taeyong did. "Why is it an instinct?" Mark said confused because he had never seen that. "oh, it's not important, just a childhood thing" Taeyong just kind of brushed it off and then acted like it never happened. "Well, would you like some food then?" Johnny offered and everyone just stopped thinking about what had happened, "its your lunch you should enjoy it," Taeyong said giving him a smile, Johnny just ignored what he said and decided to shove some of his lunch in his face "I insist" and then Ten got behind him and opened his mouth for him letting johnny shove his food in. Meanwhile Doyoung saw a man on his phone staring at Taeyong with a very unpleased look.

Lunch ended and soon school followed. Taeyong went back home and as soon as he opened the door his father pulled him to the ground. "What did i say about lunch" he then kicked Taeyong in the face and then proceeded to throw him to his room.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Jaehyun couldnt stop thinking about Taeyong and how he looked so happy with his friends. The next day soon followed and he did what he normally does, except this time he packed an extra lunch in case Taeyong forgot his again.

He got to school and met up with his friends and he saw Taeyong standing with them, he was smiling and that made a little part of Jaehyun feel happy and anxious

I never felt like this before, why am I feeling like this just by staring at him

Jaehyun got closer and noticed a little bruise starting to form on Taeyongs cheek but decided to ignore it. "Hey!" Taeyong waved to him before he got to them with a smile on his face, Jaehyun hoped that he didnt see that he started to blush just by seeing him.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I know this one is shorter than the other one I just have a lot of things to do and I will hopefully be able to update this sometime this week :) I hope you guys like it.