Finally

Fathers Wishes

It started to rain the nexr day we got to school. All day I just waited until I got to go home, Then Social Studies came and we had a group project to work on, I got partnered up with Taeyong and we had to learn about the different empires that are no longer standng. Me and Taeyong decided to do rome since we (meaning me) didnt know a lot or had even heard about the other ancient empires.

School ended and Taeyong came up to me after class, "Hey, do you just want to start doing the project at my house?" he asked me while I was packing up, "Sure I dont really know a lot about this subject so the more time we get the better," I responded trying not to sound to desprate because I absoloutly wanted to know what it was like at Taeyongs house.

We got to his house and I heard a loud voice boom from the kitchen "Taeyong, remeber you have to be the model for one of your cousins photography project, that means that you have to look... oh you have a friend over" the man that i assume is Taeyongs dad stopped and looked at me, "Lets go up to my room" Taeyong said with a sad tone that made my heart sink a little. We got up to his room and started the research. A couple hours past and it started to get dark, "Hey you wanna watch a movie and take a break from this, I feel like my head is going to explode from all of this" I asked because I was getting tired of just sitting here reading.

"Sure" Taeyong replied happily and slowly closed his book and opened his computer. We started to watch Big Hero 6 because Taeyong had never seen it and he was missing out. An hour went by and I felt a little bit of preasure hit my shoulder, when i looked up all i could see was Taeyongs hair. he must have fallen asleep i thought to myself and slowly so i wouldnt wake him placed his head on my lap so that i could see his face better.

Finally i was able to see a side to Taeyong no one has.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh I am sorry i havent updated in forever, this is also super short but i have been having back to back projects in school so hopefully i can work on this again