I Wish

Fathers Wishes

Soon enogh Taeyong woke up and he placed his hand over his mouth, "Hey Taeyong," i said softley as to not scare him, "mmmm, Hi" he said back waving up to me, "What time is it?" he asked and i took my phone into my hand and read the time outloud "10:23" he immidently got up from my lap and i felt a little disapointed but I didnt want him to know "Sorry i kept you here so late, Your family must be worried" he looked at me and played with his hands, "no its ok i texted them that i might be home a little late so it doesnt really matter." i said trying to reasure him but i didnt want to leave "maybe you could just stay here, it would be dangerous to walk alone at this hour" my face must have brightened up because i could see that when it did he started to smile "yeah let me just text my parents, sorry if this is to much for your dad," I could see his face dropped when i metioned his dad "he desrves it" Taeyong mumbled "anyway let me get some clothes for you to sleep in, I know im probably a bit small for you but you can try the biggest thing in my closet."

A couple minutes past and we were lying on his bed, the biggest clothes he had were just a bit small at the top area so i just wore his pants and my top. a few more minutes past and Taeyong fell asleep, he started to move around and squrim a lot then he jolted up panting and tear flowing from his eyes "you okay Tae?" He just looked at me and I felt like I was about to die he looked so helpless so i justwent and hugged him pulling his face into my chest and rubbing circles on his back, "your okay, I got you. What happened?" was all i could say and then he picked his head up, "im sorry Jaehyun, i-its j-just my d-dad he has been basically starving me complaining tha-th-that if i gain to much weight or go a-above 125 pounds then i wont b-be good enogh for him" he sunk his face into my chest again, "why wont you be good enough for him?" i asked again i could feel his head moving so he could talk "he said that it has som-something to do with my-my mom and health b-but he wo-wont tell me everything, I feel like a dissapointment when he does this, I am never aloud to bring food to school or do anything like that i-i-i dont know what to do Jae" i pulled him in closer and just told him "dont worry Tae, I will do something about this, I hate seeing you cry" and then we both laid down Taeyong still in my arms and we fell asleep. I always thought taeyong would have it so well, I was wrong.

/

Sorry for the late update I hate school right now. im partnered with my ex in a project for social studies and i have a lot of tests.