I Feel Sick

Fathers Wishes

My alarm clock went off aka my phone with text from the group chat "School makes me want to kms" the title was picked by Johnny. I looked at the text's.

School makes me want to kms

Icravedeath: Welp a new year of school is here, god my name suits my mood right now,

Jefferey: i dont think its gonna be that bad tbh.

Lucas Beiber: Come on I bet its gonna be lit... I'll go home.

 

I got up and got into a loose sweatshirt and jeans. I went back to my bed and went on instagram then snapchat until i realized I was going to be late if I didnt leave now. I ran downstairs and grabbed my breakfast and ran out the door. I jumped into my moms red bmw convertable and drove off to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyong was just in his room getting ready to go when his dad yelled "LEE TAEYONG GET DOWN HERE." Taeyong quickly ran down as to not make his father wait any longer. "What is this?" he said holding up a crumpled chocolate wrapper. "A chocolate wrapper?" Taeyong repleid but then slowley wished he was silent because he saw a fist come down and punched him in the stomach making him fall on the floor, then proceeded to step on his side. His father lifted his foot and looked at him straight in the face "You dont get lunch or breakfast today, I will think about dinner but you might not get it, no eating this in my house" he said and pushed Taeyong outside. Taeyong then sttarted to walk to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaehyun quickly ran to his friends causing a little jump from on of the younger ones, Jeno, "sorry, I didnt even notice what time it was" Jaehyun said as he started to put his arm around Jeno so he could catch his breath after having to run to the other side of the school to meet them.

Then his eyes started to drift away from the faces his friends made as they were talking. "Hey babe" Lucas said to who Jaehyun was assuming Jungwoo his boyfreind at this time. Jaehyun's eyes fixed on Taeyong who was walking in and holding onto his side and he looked like he was in pain.

"Jaehyun, Jaehyun," he heard Ten calling his name and he quickly snapped out of his thoughts, "Does Taeyong look... Different to you?" Jaehyun said not letting his eyes leave Taeyong as he walked to his lockers. "Maybe a bit thinner than last year, why?" Johnny said moving his eyes to Taeyong aswell. "he looks in pain," Jaehyun said moving his focus from his face down to his side, "why dont you ask him if he is okay," Ten said nudging Jaehyun.

Jaehyun didnt move any closer to Taeyong and his pastel pink hair, Jaehyun had been staring at Taeyong for a little to long until he noticed that his freinds were calling him over causing Jaehyun to stop looking as a shade of light pink spread across his face once henoticed Taeyong coming closer. The only one to relize the blush forming on Jaehyun's face was Doyoung, who just loved to torment Jaehyun. Jaehyun noticed Taeyong come up close to him but still not to close. "Want to have lunch with us today?" Doyoung said looking at Jaehyun whose light pink face started to get a little darker. "Oh..U-uh sure?" Taeyong said that almost confused about why people would talk to him

 

Lunch time came and Doyoung came over with Taeyong hand in his causing Jaehyun to start to feel jealous. The two of them sat down and then everyone excluding Taeyong started to eat.

"Where is your lunch Taeyong," Mark asked and Taeyong just looked at him and then smiled for a second, "oh, I guess I forg-" but before he could finnish what he was saying he felt like he was about to throw up, the fact that he hasnt eaten anything today made him feel sick and light headed, and the others could sence it. "Are you okay would you like something to drink or eat?" Jaehyun said a little concerned, "Oh, Umm n-no I, I think im okay, sorry" Taeyong said trying to hold down what he had for dinner last night. "Have you had anything to eat today?" Mark questioned only to get no responce from Taeyong who was just staring down at his side.

"Have you not eaten anything today?" Jaehyun said his voice starting to rise "have you had anything to drink at least?" Doyoung said with a concerened face almost mirroring Jaehyuns, "N-no" Taeyong said quietly. "WHAT" Doyoung said causing Taeyong to put his hands over his had as his reflex from his dad beating him came in. They all saw that and stared, they didnt expect for him to do that, they thought that he would just look at them.