Lost

Does It Has To Be This Hurt?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

The unpleasant smell of leftover food filled the apartment. The sink is full with dirty plates, cup and other utensils. The room and bed are a mess with uncleaned laundry everywhere. Not to be left out the empty soju bottles scatters around the rooms. The rooms smells like expired food and soju. The condition of the room is unbelievably terrible.

Sound of snore coming from a sleeping boy without anything on except for a boxer and blanket cover his body out of cold weather. The Sun started to tise as it rays of light went through the window and falls on Sehun face. Sehun squints his eyes because of the distraction come from the sunlight.

'Hmmmm~ hyung, cover the window for me. The light disturb my sleep." Sehun whines and when no one answer him, he get pissed off and complain with higher voice, "Chen hyung! Did you just ignore me? Just close the curtain already!" He seating up and the reality just hits him HARD. "H-Hyung? J-Jongdae hyung? (.....) Hyung! Come out already?!" He started to cry and the tears fell down like a waterfall. " You cannot leave me here alone, hyung. Look at OUR house, its a mess! You should come here and clean up the house! Where are you, hyunggg?! Stop hiding and come out! NOW!" SEHUN had a lot of drink the night before and with the hangover and emotionally unstable, he started to see things, unreal thing. "Hyung! There you are, i called for you like a lot. Didnt you hear me?" Sehun see Chen in the kitchen, cooking. 

But when he try to backhug the other, he grasps onto nothing but air. He started to wailing again and punch the wall to release his frustration. His knuckles bleeding but he didnt realize that. The only thing on his mind is everything is hurt and he need a release. His broken heart, his headache of hangover and his bleeding knuckles. 

"I am so sorry for what I have done to you, hyung. I, now realized how much you means to me. I love you. I love you so much! Shxt! Why am I so blind all this time. My life, my love of life was in front of me but I, stupid I looks for another girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter