FORGIVENESS?

Does It Has To Be This Hurt?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Chen arrived in front of the 'EXOTIC CLUB' and the queu to get into the entrance still as long as a train (choo choo!). He parked his car near the club to wait for the other. Chen made a call to Xiumin hyung but seems like he cannot reach him. "Aish, Xiu hyung please pick up the phone! I am already here" He tried again for a few times. "I have to get in to get him then. What happened to him btw to ignored my call" Chen end up going inside to looks for his Xiu hyung. The club is crowded with people from different background and gender(not that i care). He go through every secluded space to search for the other but his search came to halted when he see a familiar face  on the couch making out with a boy."Isnt that girl with Sehun I saw during their walk to school that time?" 

"Sehunnie?" He get near to them to make sure that his eyes doesnt fool him. The nearer he got, the faste his heartbeat got. Once, he is infront of them and trying to reach for Sehun, His heart broke into pieces, tears just suddenly come out and he's speechless. "Sehun-ah, what is going on? Why are you here? Who is she?" Sehun is so wasted and drunk to really know that he is caught cheating on his boyfriend. "Chen hyunggggg~ have a seat and drinks with meee~ This is my girlfriend, YEEERI hehe" 

Theres nothing in Chen mind except to just get out of there and have a drink. Being sober hurt so much! He feels like killing himself. Instead, forcefully he grab his boyfriend arm and get him out of there immediately. He cant just leave Sehun there.   "Lets go, Sehun! You have a lot of explaination to give." Chen bears the pain in his heart and get them both home. He is angry but he knows Sehun is young and naive sometimes. He need an explaination before assume things. Sehun might have a reasons for what he did. "Am i doing the right thing?" Chen sigh again for the night and drive home.

Once home, Chen clean and wash Sehun up. He cant stop crying over the fact that Sehun cheated on him, "Am i not enough for you to search for the other? Maybe i did not satisfied you enough in bed?" Chen changed Sehun into pyjama and lay beside Sehun.

"Hyung?" Chen give Sehun his back and he did hears Sehun called for him, he choked in his sobs and pretend to sleep.Sehun started to backhug him and kiss his nape and breathe in Chen fragrance. "Mmmm~ smell good" Sehun moaned in his sleep. Sehun kiss Chen's behind ear and move to his jawline and nips and leave hickeys here and there. Things getting hot and hotter and Sehun kiss Chen's chesire lips slowly at first and the kiss getting deeper, more passionate.

Chen moaned as his boyfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter