XIU XIU HYUNG ^~^

Does It Has To Be This Hurt?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"Baby, please. give me another one chance to make us right again. Im sorry, i apologize, im begging you. OMG OMG OMG! I cant live without you (TT)" Sehun stick to Chen like a glue. Its make it harder for the other to move and pack his things. "Sehun, please just let me go. I need time to think over of what you did to me. Its hurt, so much to even blend that you, the person i trust, the person i loved betrayed me and cheated behind my back. For years! " Chen struggle to get rid of Sehun hold on his feet and finally he did it.

Sehun try to get hold of his hyung's feet but his attempts end up wasted as Chen make a 'beeline' straight away to their room and lock the door. Even how much Sehun shed his tears, he knows that this time he is screwed up and his boyfriend would never forgive him easily for what he did. He still sobbing hard and keep calling for his boyfriend to open the door. "Hyung? Hyung! Hyung! open up the door. Or i'll break the door?!" 

"I am so sorry but this is good for both of us. I need times to clear my mind from all this mess and you, OH SEHUN you have to make up a decision too between me or that BXTCH! I am so tried of being generous, fFor your information, I have did saw you and that together for a few times but i never confront you as i believe in you. I BELIEVE IN OUR 4 YEARS TIME TOGETHER. Its no use crying over spilled milk, Sehun." Chen looks at Sehun in the eyes with sorrow and pain in his eyes. Again, His clearly pearl tears rolled down his cheeks to jawline before Sehun wipe it away. Sehun noded with a bitter smile, "I understand, If thats what make you happy then go." 

"Goodbye" Chen walk out of the house along with his luggage and never turn back.He roamed around Seoul and get a fresh air by walking along the park and River Han as time goes by with his lost thought.

XIUMIN'S HOUSE

CHEN POV

I am in front of my boss's house and take out my phone to make a call. "Xiumin hyung? Its me, Chen. Could you please open the door for me? I need to stay over at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter