REVELATION?

Does It Has To Be This Hurt?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV

I feel bad for lying to Chen hyung since we have been together for such a long time. 4 years and we went through many ups and down along the relationship and he still stick to me like a ruler. Honestly, i do love him, very much till i dont know what will happen to me without him by my side but on the other side, this curiousity of mine make me do thing i knew I would regret in the end of the day. I sighed and try to hide this thought at the back of my head for time being. I need to relax and enjoy the night. Fortunately, he didnt doubt me for tonight outing and ask me further questions such as 'where are you going? with who? what for? what time you'll come home?' or I'm so gonna bust on the spot right away. Things went well for me as he did forgave me for yesterday incident. I was so dumb and senile to even forgot our 4th anniversary (like duhh its your special day, bro) so remind me to never forget again :)

 

I am wearing a casual wear for tonight to avoid my boyfriend from being skeptical towards the way i'm dressing. (This is hows Sehun was dressing, im sorry i am so bad at 'describing' )

 

well, he looks HOT isnt he? *wink

BLUE FOR SEHUN AND RED FOR YERI

As promised this evening, I made my way to Yeri's house by walking and made a call to her right away. "Yeoboseyo? Yeri-ah! Its me, Sehun. I'm currently in front of your house. Are you ready?" "Omona! Sehunnnie. I've been waiting for you like 15 minutes. Why are you always late? "I'm sorry, I need to taken care of something important. Have you been waiting for me that long? aigoo! Mianhae, yeobo!" "Its okay, wait for me. I'll be out in a few minutes" Yeri is finally out and greet me with a beautiful smile on her face, "Anyeong~ jagiya! You looks so great and handsome tonight. Are you trying to seduce me with the way you dressed? Cause I've already aroused just by looking at you." Yeri flirt with me naughtily with a dark look in the eyes. " Ahh! Whats wrong with you tonight? I dressed just so-so tonight. You looks gorgeous yourself. Dont do this to me, people are looking and by the way it is not nice, baby." Sehun stuttered with flushing cheeks. (boys all same! no exception lol) "Let them be, I like it this way. At least they know who you belong to and stay away for whats mine." Yeri smirk with satisfaction on her face and this got me speechless and sigh for the nth time today. I lead Yeri to the restaurant for dinner.

"What do you want to eat? hurmm, how about jajjangmyeon? Is it okay with you? Please Please Please~ I've been craving for it since last week. Please? ne? ne? ne?" I made an aegyo, trying my best to persuade my girlfriend. " Ahh Kyaaa~ so cute! This is so unfair. You know i cant say no to your aegyo, Hunnie. Fine then but on one condition." Yeri stated str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter