Happy White Day! Part Two~

Random Family: NCT Version

I had this laying around, really really really sorry that the second part came a year later when in like a month it will be White Day again. Btw, I hope I got the meaning of White Day correct, please correct me if I am wrong! Stick around for my February Special! Constructive comments are always welcomed!

~

 

 

Little Donghyuck did not expect anything on White Day. Heck! He didn’t even knew what White Day was! But when he saw his dad giving his appa a bouquet of roses with a promise of a lunch date, he became curious. Maybe it was their anni, anni, anniversary? He decided to keep watching his parents’ attitude. Maybe he can make a card for them! His dad loves his drawings and his appa loves it when he sings. If only Jisung could draw too. Jisungie can be my back up dancer. Little Donghyuck was happy, until he got to school.

On his way to school, he saw many decorations on some bakery’s and restaurants. His curiosity doubled, It can’t be everyone’s anniversary right? His curiosity tripled when he got to school and saw a really nervous Lucas holding a card. And a smiley Jeno giving Jaemin a rose. Donghyuck went over to his teacher, miss Sunny, and shyly asked what was special about today?

“Oh Donghyuckie, today is White Day.” Ms. Sunny said.

“White Day? What is that?”

“White Day is kind of hard to explain Donghyuckie, is when the men or your special someone gives you a gift as a thank you for you giving him or her a gift on Valentine’s Day.”

“For real?”

After her confirmation, Donghyuck was excited, he remembers that last month on Valentine’s Day, he gave his Mark-hyung a chocolate box with a badly written card that said “I love hyung”. Said hyung got so red he looked like a tomato. A cute tomato in Donghyuck’s eyes. So that means that Mark-hyung will get him chocolates?

.

.

.

Well… Mark did not give him any sort if gift. And Donghyuck was heartbroken. School was already over and he had to witness Lucas giving choco bars to Jungwoo, Jeno giving Jaemin another flower with a drawing of them, Renjun giving ChengXiao a chocoloate kiss, Hina receiving not one, but two gifts from their classmate, and lets just he was the only one without a White Day gift. Ms. Sunny, who felt guilty of telling him the meaning of said day, gave him a lollipop on his way out but Donghyuck just wanted to cry. When he saw his appa and little brother waiting for him outside the school, Donghyuck ran over to him and hugged his appa’s legs, finally letting go his tears.

“I HATE MARK LEE”

oh wait until Youngho hears this

***

“Ten, why did Taeil-hyung texted me to beware of Johnny?”