#2: Happy White Day! Part 1

Random Family: NCT Version

“What are you doing buddy?” Taeyong asked Lucas who was drawing (what he thought was) himself and one of his friends.

“I am making a card for Jungwoo-hyung appa!!! Tomorrow’s white day!” Lucas replied happily.

“A card for Jungwoo-ah? But buddy, he ain’t a-”

“APPA! Jungwoo-hyung gave me chocolates last month, I was so embarrased because I didn’t get choco for hyung. Please understand appa.” Poor little Lucas begged his appa with tears in his eyes.

“Okay, okay, I will buy you choco for Jungwoo-ah, I actually need to buy something for your papa just in case.”

“No need appa, uncle Kun got me some delicious homemade choco bars from uncle Jaehyun. That way I know Jungwoo-hyung will love them!”

Taeyong just chuckled, Lucas had a soft spot for Jungwoo, Doyoung and Jaehyun’s oldest son, and it was amusing how the youngest would often do anything just to see his shy hyung smile. He just really hoped that Jungwoo would at least pretend he loved Lucas’s drawing (sadly the only one who can draw in the family is his precious husband and he was working overtime).

***

 

Doyoung entered his home with a big smile on his face. Today has been the best day of his life (well one of the best). Jaehyun took him to a breakfast date after leaving the kids at school and proceeded to have a make-up session in their car and his bakery “Sun and Moon Creations” had amazing sales thanks to the temporary “S&M Chococo Bar” in which Jaehyun helped create. Now his family will celebrate the day with some take-out food and watch some movies (and hopefully getting some cuddles from Jaehyun). What he did not expect when he entered his home was a blushing Jungwoo holding a card and smiling like he just won his school’s spelling bee (which he actually did last week). Before he could ask Jungwoo what happened, his youngest son Jeno ran to him.

“Papa! Hyung has a boyfriend!”

“WHAT?!”

It is safe to say Jaehyun had to forcefully restrict his husband from going to the Lee residence to do who knows what because “MY PRECIOUS ANGEL DESERVES BETTER!”.

***

Teaser for next drabble chapter: “I HATE MARK LEE!”

 

 

 

~!

A/N: Hello~ Sorry that this chapter was short, I am in the middle of midterms but I really wanted to update something. The second part will be updated in the weekend hopefully. Thank you for those who subscribed and upvoted. Let's support NCT!