#1: Surprise!

Random Family: NCT Version

2Ten woke up with a jump. He didn’t heard any alarm and oh my God I am late for work! The kids! Taeyong! But then he looked beside him ready to scream at his husband when he noticed that Taeyong’s side was empty. What the-? He grabbed his phone and saw that today was in fact Saturday, no work nor school for the kids. But still he wondered where Taeyong was. His husband always woke him up with sweet kisses on weekends and waited for their adorable little giant and little lion to enter their room whining for breakfast. Ten decided that maybe Taeyong got a last minute appointment at his photo studio so he decided to brush his teeth and look for his sons.

After brushing his teeth he knocked softly at his sons’ bedroom.

“Lucas, Mark, are you up?” Ten asked. His question was answered with mere silence and when he entered he saw that his little one’s beds were empty as well. “Where did they go?” He began to get worried since his house has never been this quiet before, too quiet (I mean Yukhei was a little bit of a loudmouth). Maybe there at the playroom? He sprinted downstairs and went straight to the playroom to find it (you guessed it) empty. Did they leave me? Before calling Yuta or Johnny he heard a giggle. A giggle?

“Shut up you idiot”

“Yah! I am your hyung! Show me respect!”

“Kids, he will hear us!”

Ten overheard some whispers and tip toed to the kitchen when-

“SURPRISE!” Confetti was thrown in the air and was followed by screaming and clapping. When he looked at the middle of the kitchen he saw his two sons, Yukhei (also known as Lucas) and Minhyung (also known as Mark), each holding what it seems to be a handmade card with flowers and behind them was the love of his life, Lee Taeyong, holding a birthday cake. How can he forget it was his own birthday!

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!” the kids shouted and then ran to their papa embracing his legs. Ten bended down and kissed both of his sons.

“Why thank you Lubear and Markie-pooh” his kids giggled at Ten’s silly nicknames, they usually hated it but since it was their papa’s birthday they will let it slide just this time. Taeyong walked closer to the trio at the floor and kissed his husband’s forehead why murmuring a “Happy Birthday love” before he kissed his lips.

“EW”

“DADDY DON’T EAT PAPA IS HIS BIRTHDAY”

It may be a different morning from others but Ten did not mind a thing.

 

~.~

 

Happy (belated) Birthday to all of the NCT members that were born in February!
Let's support their next album NCTzens!