Tinkerbell

BTS Fairytale Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BTS Fairytale Series – Hoseok ver.]

 

 

 

 

So, you decided to take your friend's advice to join this online dating apps. She said you will at least have new friends to talk with. And maybe you could find someone special among them. You've been being single in last 2 years.

Last week, there's a guy asking you out. At first you didn't think that's a good idea since both of you were doing chatting for only a month. But, in the end you said ok and he asks for your address to pick you up.

He was there knocking your door in this morning then introduce himself as Jung Hoseok. It's funny since you know him as J-Hope just like what it's written as his username. He smiled and you just have this feeling that today is going to be a new beginning for your new love story.

"Wait wait, I thought you said that she was cheating on you."

He nodded.

You were in the middle of driving to some place that he claimed has a good ambience to talk freely. He said in the chat last night it also has a good view with a fresh air so you two could refresh your mind from daily routine.

At first you politely reject him, since you don't know him that much. But he said he will ask your parents' permission to take you out and if your parents said no, both of you will just spend time at your house with your parents' watching.

Your parents gave him a permission in one condition; that he won't do anything inapropriate to you and be home before 10 p.m.

Ok, well. That was two.

Plus after your parents make sure that his ID card was solid.

And, that makes three.

"So, you were the one who's being played but also the one who got slapped?"

He nodded again.

"You should slapped her back. She's cheating on you!"

He laughed seeing you jokingly mad.

"I don't hit a girl. Maybe if you were there, you will slapped her for me."

Now you laughed at his joke.

"My pleasure."

You both laughed, imagining what will happen if you were there for sure. You said you will grab her hair then punch her on the face. Hoseok said he won't be able to stop your gangster's act so he will let you do whatever you want. You said there will be a cat fight cuz you will drag her onto the floor if it's necessary but maybe her new boyfriend will help her win. Hoseok said that the new boyfriend needs to take him down first before he could even touch you.

"Really, you will fight for me?" You raised one of your eyebrow and he was laughing behind the wheel.

"Well, I'm not a fighter to be honest. I don't do martial arts but I don't like seeing a guy do something bad to a girl. That's coward, I guess."

"You know what, I wonder why she cheated on you. You seem a good guy." Your words made him blushing somehow. "but maybe being a good guy doesn't mean you are a good boyfriend."

"Yaah! You're mean. How could you said that."

You both laughing after found out that you two have sense of humor.

"And why she slapped you, anyway?"

"She said I should let her go when she's asking for break up."

"But you didn't."

"But I didn't. I loved her, tho. I can't just let some random guy taking her away." Hoseok sounds annoyed somehow.

"Heol. She's crazy." Those words just came trough your mouth smoothly, made him turn his head and lock both of your eyes for seconds. "well, I mean, sorry to hear that."

He laughed seeing you a bit awkward.

"That was long time ago. I'm moved on. "

"You are?"

"I won't asking you out if I don't."

You smiled while twirling your ponytail, "point taken."

Well, this journey went fine so far. Hoseok was a polite and humble guy. He also funny and friendly. He is kind and of course you like h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter