Pinocchio

BTS Fairytale Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[BTS Fairytale Series - Namjoon ver.]

 

 

 

 

"Who’s Sojin?"

Just like as if the time stopped, I froze in sudden when I heard my wife’s voice from behind. I have no idea how long she was there. I lost track during my happy chat with Sojin. Thought she still in bathroom, clean up herself before going to bed.

"Girlfriend?"

She still at my back, maybe, staring at my screen.

"C'mon, Namjoon, she's your student."

"H-how..?"

"How do I know?"

I swallowed hard seeing her facial expression. It was calm yet scary just like if she could tear you up anytime.

"God showed me."

I watched her sit in front of her dresser. Still calm while doing her night routine just like if it was an usual night we had.

"I saw you both having a cute lil date days ago at the café." She said as putting on some toner to the cotton pad then apply it all over her face gently.

Me? I was freezing on the bed. I can't even reply the chat. Sojin was still online and asking if I was still awake. I just can't even move my fingers.

"You smiled at her," she continued, still doing her night treatment, "that smile you used to wear when you see me back then at the college. I miss that guy, you know?"

I keep silent while watching her put some  cream onto her neck. That was the last step and later, if I'm not wrong, she will going to the bed then sit right next to me, reading a book, or having a pep talk with me before she started sleepy. But I guess tonight will be a different story.

"So, how is it like to have her in your arms?" She get up then walk to the bed just like what I predicted.

"I.." I just can't finished my word when she continue, "actually I followed you when you took her home then give her a goodbye kiss. That was the first time I realized that I was a fool this whole time. Now I'm stuck with a cheating husband."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter