Little Mermaid

BTS Fairytale Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BTS Fairytale Series - Seokjin ver.]

 

 

 

“Seokjin, I think I’m..”

You looked at your boyfriend with chopsticks on your mouth. Both of you were having cold ramyun in the middle of summer day.

“You what?” Jin replied while busy chewing.

“I think I’m a mermaid!” You cheerfully shouted earning a long ‘eeey’ from him, “why?”

“C’mon, you’re 22.” He stopped eating,  “grow up.”

You pout in disagreement, ”so what?”

Jin looked at you then decided to end this mermaid topic after see you in your killing mode, “nevermind.”

 

༻✿༺

 

[Days later..]

 

So, today was the last day study and you will start your summer break tomorrow.

“Hei, Jagi, do you have any idea for this summer?” Jin called you at night then spill some ideas to do during summer together.

“Sorry, Jin, but I guess I can’t be with you this summer.” You told him carefully, “I have something to do. Alone.”

He scoffed as you press the word ‘alone’, “what do you mean ‘alone’? Are you going to ditch me whole summer?”

“Sorry.”

“Even if it means that we broke up?” he suddenly said.

“YAH! That’s not fair!” You protested, just can’t believe that your 2 years boyfriend become so childish.

“Then let’s have summer together. Like we always do.”

“Guess I have to let you go.” You let a heavy sigh, “bye, Jin.”

 

༻✿༺

 

You spent your first week of summer as a single. A bit weird at first cuz you and Jin always together during summer since your first year dating. But you’ve decided.

“You will get to use it.” You said to yourself, “maybe now he’s enjoying his summer happily.”

Of course, you miss him so badly.

Meanwhile, Jin still shocked that you agree to broke up with him. He thought you will give up when he threat you with the broke up thing then you two will have a supewr nice summer together like always. Actually he already made ‘What To Do On Summer’ lists.

“I wonder what is she doing.” He said while lying on his bed, “is she seeing someone else?!”

Then a crazy idea just crossed in his mind that makes his lips form a wicked smile.

 

༻✿༺

 

Jin waited for you at the street near your house then hide himself as you walk by passing him.

“Why you seem so happy, Jagi? Are you going to see your new boyfriend?” He talked to himself before start to following you. He was so careful and keep the safe distant so you will not feel like being followed.

On the other hand, you walk freely just can’t wait to enjoy today’s summer. You got yourself busy at daylight so you will be tired at night and that’s how you get a nice sleep without overthinking about your ex boyfriend. You know you still like him but since he never call or send you the ‘I’m so sorry, can be back together again?’ text, you take it as sign that he already forget about you.

Jin fixes his baseball cap to covered his face as you crossed the street then blending among people in the line as you get into the bus. He sat on the back seat so he could see you from afar but he can do nothing when there’s a guy that sit next to you trying to get your attention.

Later, the bus stopped and people in hurry to get out including you who’d love to get away from the guy next to you immediately. You get up, hoping to reach the door soon but got stuck since everybody also hoping the same thing. The guy left his seat and you were so nervous that he will standing behind you.

Jin grabbed the guy’s arm in a flash before he could put his hand on your . He turned his head to see your ex’s furious face under his cap.

“She’s mine.” Jin said it clearly with his stern voice right after he make sure that you already outside.

The guy gave up then back to his seat, just don’t wanna involved in some public fight and Jin quickly out the bus then looking for your figure. He was so nervous cuz he couldn’t find you but a smile appears on his eyes when he took his eyes across the street.

 

༻✿༺

 

You were there in front of a huge wooden door gate that still closed then slide the little part of the door and submit the password. Feels like you are entering some secret society everytime you finally get in.

“I will never regret this summer.”

This is your second week to live through without Jin. Although you wanna see him, you can’t just showed up in front of him. That would be such ashame if he didn’t feel the same way. So you decided to let him go. Beside, what’s the point of having someone that doesn’t care what’s in your mind? Sometimes you need to find yourself, right. To fulfilled your destiny.

And you’re doing it now.

༻✿༺

 

Meanwhile, Jin waited untill the red light so he could get to where you are. But sadly, you’ve already gone when he arrived.

“Where’s she?!”

He was confuse, trying to find out how to open the door. He spent almost a half hour strugling to find the door knob that doesn’t exist. He keeps fumbled the door carefully and get more confuse when he found the lock with password behind the slide door part.

“Ehm.” He jolted as hearing someone behind him, “what are you doing?”

She was a middle age charismatic lady that looking at him just like as if he was a thie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter