Red Hood

BTS Fairytale Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BTS Fairytale Series - Yoongi Ver.]

 

 

What will you do if you found out that someone you love having affair with your own brother? It , right?

My girlfriend and I, we've been together for 2 years but I just found out that she's also dating my brother behind my back for almost a year! I don't know what I'm feeling right now with the fact that she prefers to be with him at the end.

I choose to leave our shared apartment after confronting them. Yup, I was just arrived home after a week out of town for work. I caught them making out on the couch. Ironic right, I told my brother to take care of her while I'm away but this is not what I meant. I never asked him to take care what inside her pants. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. Now I'm driving a long road, nowhere to go. Just driving far from home, from her, from them.

"Ah, shoot!"

I pulled out the car in anger. Why they did this to me? Why she couldn't be a loyal girlfriend while I'm away? Why would he betrayed his own brother? Well, it's because of my job that I have to work out of town regularly maybe twice in a month. I know I never had much time to spend with her but everything I did, I did it for her. For our future.

Yes, I planned to propose but it doesn't matter now.

 

༻✿༺

 

After a long drive, I parked my car infront of a convinient store to buy some snack and liquors. Yea, of course I need something strong to blocks my mind from the scene that always popped up.

Actually, I was thinking to hit the club to drink and also to have some fun since you know, there must be many hot chicks I could flirt with but apparently I just realized that I was already driving this far, far from the town. I don't even know where I am. My phone's dead hours ago and I leave it that way on purpose. I just wanna disappear from this unfortunate event.

 

༻✿༺

 

I hardly opened my eyes as I feel hurt on my head. I remember exactly what happened last night, I was hit the road divider. I thought I was dead, my car could be jumped off the cliff. But, I'm in a room now. I think it's a girl's room since there are many girls' stuff. And the bed, oh it's a nice bed. Comfy and smells good. Maybe it's her scent, I don't know.

I get up and realized that my body hurts so much, especially around my chest. Maybe it because of the accident. I looked at the mirror to see bruises on my face.

"Min Yoongi, you look so ugly."

 

༻✿༺

 

I found her in the kitchen. She didn't realize that I was there until she turned around and got surprise.

"AAAAH!"

Yes, she screams and I react unconsciously to hold her waist so she didn't get slipped.

We 're freeze for a moment. It was like a famous scene in The Matrix.

"I think you could let go off me."

She said after a while and I just nod then help her stand properly.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to.."

She smiled, "touch me? Thank you for helping me."

I took a seat on the wooden chair in the kitchen as she continue to make breakfast.

"I don't know what you want for breakfast." She said as placing the dish on the table, "so I made you bibimbap."

"I'm okay with anything."

Yeaa, I'm not a picky eater. I can eat anything as long as it has a good taste in my mouth.

"I only cook for myself. My Mom is the one who responsible to cook in our house.."

"It's okay." I cut her words. I know it's not her job to feed me, "I will eat anything you cook for me."

She gave me the spoon and we have a nice breakfast.

 

༻✿༺

 

She was taking care of my cuts and bruises on my face after we finished washing the dishes.  Sometimes I need to swallow my pride as a man since it still hurt making her laughed as I hissed and accidentally cursed multiple times. I feel so bad and embarrassed for that.

"Suga."

I said when she asked me what is my name. I immediately regret it because she knew I gave her a fake name and thought that I don't trust her.

"Sorry. I just.."

"It's okay." She cut my words, "I'm sure you have your reason."

"May I ask yours?"

"Um..you can call me Red." She smiled, "just like Red Riding Hood."

"Fair enough."

At first I thought she randomly pick that name until I realize something interesting; the house was actually a small house near the forest and the room I stayed last night was full of red stuffs including the red coat that hanging at the back of the door. I think she likes red color.

 

༻✿༺

 

So, Red let me stay at her place while I try to fix my car. I guess it was a nasty crash based on the car's bonet that looked so awful.

"I can call the repair services to help you."

One funny thing about her that she always show up so sudden and it surprise me. A lot.

"You scared?" She laughed. I want say something in defense but ended up fail since my face is telling the opposite, "cute."

Cute? Even my girlfriend never said that I'm cute.

"I think you are the one who should scared."

"Why?"

"You let a guy who's a stranger to live in your home. People said guys are like wolf. Aren't you scared with the fact that I could attack you?"

It is only me or I saw a smirk on her face? She looked so relax.

"Dude, I can shoot you."

Heol.

This girl is weird.

"My dad taught me how to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter