Snow White

BTS Fairytale Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BTS Fairytale Series - Taehyung Ver.]

 

 

"Promise me, no one will know about this."

"We're promise!"

The girls cheered up as Taehyung put the costume on him.

"How do I look?" asked him.

"You look pretty!"

Taehyung sighed as the girls giggling.

"Man, this is going to be a long day."

 

So, it was a quite Saturday morning when Taehyung had his peaceful sleep got distracted by his lil sister that just came into his room and wake him up then ask for a favor.

"Oppa! I need your help!"

The girl screamed as tossing herself to the bed. Taehyung groaned and put his face onto the pillow in order to avoiding her, "just ask Mom or Dad."

She pouted seeing her brother's rejection before she got a bright idea.

"Opaa, help me~" She sulked and start to bouncing on his back.

"Yah! Get down! I can't breath."

"Help me~"

And after a few minutes arguing, Taehyung gave up and the girl left his back.

"We're home alone, remember?"

Oh yeah, the brother just realized that their parents going to visit their uncle last night and won't be home until tomorrow. Taehyung turned his body then pull the cover up to his head.

"OPPAAA!!" She screamed next to his ear make him pulled down the cover.

"What kind of help?"

He just knew that the favor she would like to ask was fishy by seeing her showing her full teeth.

"Be our Snow White."

As she finished telling him the favor, that was the first time he realized that his little sister was in a colorful dwarf costume.

 

Taehyung found 6 other girl downstairs ready in the dwarf costumes. They said they will perform at school festival next week.

"What happened to the Snow White?"

He took the costume from his sister.

"Her mom didn't let her to practice today, so she give us her sister's last year birthday party costume for you to wear. She said her sister has a big size."

Taehyung looked at the costume. Seems like it will fit on him. But still, some part of him refuse to wear it.

He about to ask you to replace him be the princess before he remember  you said that you have something to do today when you had a phone call last night.

"Just one hour, okay?" He did finger promise with his sister as she nod, "then I will go back to sleep."

 

"Babe, need your help."

"Yah! Why are you whispering?"

You started feel have this uneasy feeling.

"Tae, where are you?"

"Home. Just hurry up! I'm doomed!"

He hung up the phone but you swear you heard a loud sound before voice of the girls screaming, "OPPAAAAAA!!!"

 

You ran as fast as you can to reach his home. Although it's only 2 blocks from your house, today you feel his home was far from usual.

"What happened?"

You questioning yourself as you runn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter