I'll Never Be Him (Jin's POV)

I'll Never Be Her (JiminXReader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pairing: Jin X Reader

I’ll Never Be Her Special Chapter

Rating: T 

ANGST/Romance

Word Count: 1.7K+

Setting:

This is Jin’s POV from Chapter 2. This POV is taking place the day (Y/n) sees Jimin & Stephany in the park, right after she finds out she is pregnant. It start’s on the night when (Y/n) comes back home. (I am not sure if I am explaining this well, sorry[if you have any questions you can pm me :) ] )

This goes out to all my Team Jin girls, and the rest of my readers as well, of course. Enjoy Sweeties !!

 

 

How is She doing??

Jimin 11:37pm

Jin ran a hand through his hair with frustration as he threw his phone angrily on his desk. He could not believe the balls on his best friend. The light snores in the dim room reminded him that tonight he was not alone, and he instantly regretted the “thud” that echoed around the room caused by his phone. Much to his luck, (Y/n) was a heavy sleeper. Her small figure looked peculiar on his messy king sized bed as she starfished diagonally without a single care. It had been a while since Jin had seen her look so at ease. Reminders of her harsh day were shown through the mascara running down under her eyes and the knots in her hair.

Seokjin’s heart ached for the woman. He’d known her for years, but despite all of their memories together he had never seen her as vulnerable as she was today.

The loud knocking that signaled her arrival to his apartment had been quite surprising since she usually let herself in completely unannounced. Her shoulders were trembling and her hands covered her puffy eyes. A sick feeling blossomed in the pit of his stomach as she collapsed in his arms, like a ragdoll looking for support. Jin was quick to catch her, as he always was. He held her tight and close with no intention of letting go, as his heart jumped up into his throat. His own eyes welled up with tears, but he refused to let them spill, he knew he needed to be strong for her.

Regret. He regretted a lot of things in his life, but more than anything else he regretted steering her away from him when they first met. He wasn’t ready for commitment back then, but with her... If only he had known then that the butterflies he felt when he first saw her weren’t just a brief attraction, but something that would grow into firework explosions at the mere thought of her. If he had known that, he would’ve asked her out himself. Instead, the day after Jimin and (Y/n)’s first date he had to sit through hours of his best friend gushing about the girl as if she was a goddess walking on earth. Jealousy had tickled his insides, but he shrugged it off as a ually frustrated moment of insanity. Jin had been very wrong.

Jin stood up from his chair and walked towards his bed trying to figure out how he was going to manage to squeeze into his bed without waking her up. He decided to very lightly scoop her in his arms to move her towards the other side. He picked her up without a problem and she instinctively placed her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest. He looked down to appreciate her natural beauty. Even with the mascara around her eyes, that had left raccoon markings on her delicate skin, she looked ethereal as her hair fell perfectly against her flushed cheeks. Jin smiled as he briefly let himself enjoy the warmth of her body against his. He closed his eyes as he placed her on the left side of the bed, unable to watch himself letting her go for the millionth time even if it was only a physical separation.

As soon as (Y/n)’s head hit the pillow, Jin covered her up and sat beside her taking an opportunity to admire her up close. His hand twitching from the sudden urge to caress her face, but he was not going to risk the friendship he had built with her in a stupid moment of weakness.

He knew (Y/n) needed time to heal, and he was not going to get involved more than he already was.

Jin had been friend zoned very early in their r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter