You....it was always You (INBH Jimin's POV)

I'll Never Be Her (JiminXReader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This was a request

Here you go sweety!! 

(This story will take place right after the restaurant scene. Where Jimin comes back to find the restaurant closed)

Pairing: Jimin X Reader

Rating: M

Genre: Angst/ Romance

Words: 1.7k

Author’s Note:

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, once again I only did a quick edit. I will go back and edit some more. If you find something that is super wrong let me know and I will fix it right away. Thank you for reading :D

I hope you guys like it !!

Leave feedback and Let me know what you think :)

 

Sorry. Stephany broke her foot while going down the stairs of her apartment. She needed someone to drive her to the hospital. I will make it up to you. I promise.

Sent 1:37am

His vision obscured around the edges, his tunnel vision focusing on the lone 'closed' sign that hung from the dim building. There wasn’t a single soul inside the restaurant. 

He had ed up. He had left without thinking about any future consequences. He needed to be there for Stephany, she had sounded so afraid. She hadn't been clear on what dilemma she had stumbled upon, her words had been muffled by uncontrollable sobs that triggered his erratic decision to leave his date behind.

To be quite honest he had completely forgotten about you, and now he felt awful. On the way back from the hospital flashes of your tear stained face came off and on causing a knot to form on his throat.

The heaviness of the black box on his pocket grew heavier and heavier with every step he had taken towards the now closed establishment.

His cowardly fingers skipping over your name, scrolling directly towards the restaurant’s phone number. The operator’s voice sounded as if the devil was condemning him to hell as it played on repeat their business’ hours.

Jimin’s shoulders sagged with disappointment, he was embarrassed by his actions. He had a tendency of always overreacting when it came to Stephany. He had done it from a very young age, so it was like an automatic reaction to run to her whenever he thought she was in trouble, but something in his gut told him today he had gone too far this time.

He knew you were understanding. That is one of the things he loved the most about you, you had been the only person in his life who hadn’t even batted an eyelash when you discovered the peculiar attachment Stephany had with him.

He took a deep breath as he dialed your phone number, the only one he knew by memory now at days.

The voicemail loud and clear on the other side of the line instantly made him feel as if a ton of rocks had fallen on him. Once again his feet reacted before his brain as he took off with a sprint, leaving his car behind.

His lungs could barely keep up with the rhythm of his heartbeat. The heartbeat that only beats for you and you only. The only thing that kept replaying in his mind as encouragement to keep running was that of your smile in the mornings as he woke you up with an endless amount of kisses, and your scent of sweet vanilla, the one he fell asleep to every night.

His phone vibrated in his pocket causing a dim light of hope to shine through the darkness that had already clouded his mind. He slowed down to a walk as he scooped out his phone. He was about fifteen minutes away from home at this point. The car would’ve been faster, it was the second time that night that he had deeply regretted his impulsive decisions.

No more Promises. Bye

Y/N 3:00am

 

Jimin was confused, but not in a good way. He knew he had messed up, but you had never been a person of a few words. You had always been loud and clear, voicing what you wanted of him out loud without restraints, at least that’s what he had thought…..until now.

His fingers trembled as he typed up a text, his speed slowing a bit with fear of what he was about to face when he finally arrived at his destination. The mer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter