Chapter 5

I Can Only See You 💓
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyeon,  unnie saw Jun just now.  But he disappeared when i reached him. I miss him so much." Eunjung talk with Jiyeon while her parents going to breakfast at the cafe.

"Unnie. He is gone.  Don't think about him anymore. Your future is important. What happen exactly?" She ask.

"I also don't remember why i end up like this. " Eunjung said. 

"Unnie.  I am going home right now.  I will come back after my class end." She left her sister after her parents come.

Jiyeon just arrived home and she getting ready to go to school.  When she open her house's gate she saw Sehun. She was so shocked.

"Junnie oppa. " She called Jun as junnie.

"No.  I am not him. I am Sehun,  Eunjung's classmate. Where is she? " Sehun smile. 

"Daebak. Now i know why Kai so mad. Ahh.  Sehun oppa.  Eunjung unnie is not here. She was in hospital since yesterday." Jiyeon told him. 

"Hospital? Waeyo? " Sehun ask.

"she got a high fever. You can visit her." Jiyeon told Sehun.

"chincaa??" Sehun feel shocked.

Sehun go and visit Eunjung that day. Eunjung was sleep on her bed.  Nobody was there since they just went home. 

Eunjung wake when she feel someone touch her hand.  She cried. Jun?  I miss you so much. " Eunjung cry. 

"This me, Sehun.  I am not Jun. " Sehun feel hurt because Eunjung just think about Jun. 

"Mian. I had a dream about him.  Lately, i always dream about him." Eunjung told Sehun. 

"gwenchana.  Are you okay?" He ask. 

"I am fine.  Thanks for visiting me." Eunjung smile.

"Eunjung,  do you really can't forget about Jun?" Sehun ask. 

"I tried but after you come,  i always got a dream about him.Sehun, do you know Jun before? " Eunjung suddenly ask. 

"Gulp. Hmmmm.. Aniyaa.  I know him from your story. Why you ask me?" Sehun ask.

"You seem know something. I hope you honest. Sehun shi.  About you feeling toward me,  can you give me some time to think about that." Eunjung smile.

"Sure." Sehun smile.

Sehun after that going back to his home.  He stop at his brother grave for a while.

Sehun P. O. V

Eunjung seem to know about us.  I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter