Chapter 4

I Can Only See You 💓
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I like you.  The word that make Eunjung feel confused.

Eunjung P. O. V

I don't know if i like him or i like him because his face is like Jun.  I afraid if i accept him,  i will end up hurting his feeling. I can't forget Jun. He is my first love.

Flashback:

"Jun,  i like you so much.  Be my boyfriend please." I make first step. I confess to him infront Kai. That time,  Jun really shocked.  After that he keep avoid me.  But i always follow him everywhere he go in the school. 

"Yahh.  You are so annoying. Don't follow me like that. You like a stalker." He angry at me.  Jun is smartest student in school.  Suzy also always with him.

One day,  i was admitted to hospital. I have bad fever that time.  My whole body become hot and i can't move my body.  I take a break from school about 1 month.

At school:

"Jun?  Are you okay? " Kai ask him. 

"I heard from teachers that Eunjung is at hospital.  Do i need to visit her? " Jun seem worried.

"Do you like her? " Kai ask. 

"I don't sure about my feelings but i miss her.  I feel empty when she is not around." Jun so serious this time.  Kai feel jealous that time. He really like Eunjung but he lost to his best friend.

"You should see her. Maybe you can know about your true feelings of you meet her." Jun go and visit Eunjung at hospital.

Continue Eunjung P. O. V

My condition become better.  I really want to go to school.  My parents worried about me too much.  My youngest sister also don't want to go to school because of me. We are study in the same school.  She 4 years younger than me. She is my lovely sister. Always care about myself. Sometimes i feel that i was younger than her. 

"Aneyong.  Hi Eunjung!!!. " Finally he come. Jun is here. I smile widely when saw his face.  My sister give us a chance to talk and she left us.

"Why are you here? " I ask.

"I come to visit you. Mian.  I come late.  I just know about your condition from teachers. I searched for you but no one told me.  I also rarely meet your sister. " He so concern about me. 

"Jiyeon always here with me.  I have a weak body since i was kid. So, when i got a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter