Chapter 3

I Can Only See You 💓
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's be friend." Sehun ask Eunjung. 

"Chincaa??" Eunjung smile widely. 

"Hummm." He smile. 

At Eunjung's house:

"Unnie. Are hurt again? I told you many time.  Don't hurt yourself again.  Be careful. You are too careless." Jiyeon saw Eunjung's leg. The doctor put a bandage at bleeding place at her leg. 

"I am okay." Eunjung smile. 

"Unnie,  where is Kai oppa? You and him good?  I don't see him come here for a long time. Fight again??" Jiyeon ask.  Jiyeon like Kai since she meet him with her sister. Kai often come to their house with Jun before.  After Jun gone,  Kai always come to visit Eunjung. Jiyeon know how Kai's feeling for Eunjung.

"He mad at me.  Because i keep told him about Jun.  So what?  Jun is my first love. I can't forget him.  But, Kai was too jealous." Eunjung replied to Jiyeon. 

"Unnie. Kai oppa like you so much. Can you forget about Jun oppa when you with Kai.  He do anything just for you. Just to stay beside you. Please appreciate him." Jiyeon said.

"Jiyeon.  Unnie never ask for it. Look, he avoid me lately. I really can't understand him." Eunjung heading to her room. 

"Poor Kai oppa.  Why he like her so much?  I am better than her although we are siblings." Jiyeon upset.

 

At Sehun's house:

He staying alone.  His family just buy him an apartment because he gonna stay in Korea for along time. 

He look at Jun's picture.  "Hyung. I think i like her. Now i know why you choose her over all pretty girls. She has a good heart. She know to handle my anger. Although we have the same face,she still love you.  Maybe our attitude not the same." Sehun smile.

Flashback:

"I meet a girl today.  She keep following me. She was so annoying." Jun told Sehun through phone.

A few month later:

"I told you bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter