Chapter 1

I Can Only See You 💓
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2014 is a nightmare year for Eunjung.  She lost her first love,Jun. He died in an accident. That time,  he tried to save Eunjung from getting hit by a car. But he the one who get hit.  That time Eunjung saw a cat in the middle road. Jun saw a car from far and he scream at Eunjung.  Eunjung can't heard him because she wear an earphone. That was too close after time,  Jun then run to Eunjung and want to save her.  Unfortunately, Jun was getting hit by a car. After a few minutes an ambulance come. Eunjung go with him. She cried all the way to hospital. She keep hold his hand. After arrived at hospital, Jun was sent to emergency room and his family just arrive. Eunjung hug Jun's mom.  The doctor said that he lost many blood. His parents can't give blood donation because they have some health issues. Since Eunjung blood is type 'O', so she can help him.  But that can't  make Jun live for a long time. 

The next day,  Eunjung wake up from sleep.  She sleep on the chair beside Jun's bed.  She saw that Jun is no longer breathing. "Ahjumma. Jun... " She wake Jun's mom who is sleeping on the sofa. Jun's father is at the toilet that time. 

"Jun. Wake up son. Wake up. " His mom cried.  The doctor come. They said that he already gone.  Eunjung fainted. 

Eunjung go to Jun's funeral alone.  At first,her sister want accompany her but she don't want. Eunjung cried when look at his picture at the funeral. 

"Eunjung,  for you.  I found this at his room.  I thinks it's for your birthday next month." Jun's mom give.

A necklace. The necklace that Eunjung saw the other day. "Ahjumma. Mian." Eunjung hug jun's mom. 

"It's fate. His life is stop at this age. We will going to Canada next week.  Jun's brother ask us to stay there.  I can't stay here because there are so many memories about Jun here.  We never hate you.  You are the one that make he happy." Jun's mom hug her.

Eunjung still going to school like usual.  But all of her friend accused her as a murder. Suzy was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter