Chapter 2

I Can Only See You 💓
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung going to college by bicycle. She still have the same style since in high school. She love a short hair. "Sorry,  i am late." Eunjung apologize to Kai.

"It's okay.  I am just arrive. Let's go. " They headed to class. Eunjung want to enter the class and she suddenly bumped into someone. 

"Are you blind?" That was Sehun. 

"mian.  I don't know that was you." Eunjung feel scared because she saw Jun in Sehun. And Jun never angry like that.

"Yahh. You heard that she said sorry.  Why it's so hard for you to accept that." Kai scolded him.

"Eunjung right?  Miss Eunjung,  next time, don't walk without using your eyes. Don't make anyone hurt because of you. And you Kai.  Don't always protect that girl. She will hurt you one day." Sehun seem to hate her.

"Why did you hate me?  We never know each other.  Although your face is same as Jun,  but your attitude is not like him. You are so arrogant." Eunjung then left him. 

"Jun,  i will make sure that she will suffer. I want she feel what i feel.  What our family feel when we lost you." Sehun wipe his tear. 

Sehun come to Korea for one reason. He comeback alone. He want to know about the girl who make his twin died. Jun often told him about Eunjung. A girl who stole his heart.  Sehun really hate Eunjung after he know that Jun died because of her.  Jun is the only brother he have. 

"what is that?  A necklace? A picture on this locket. It's Jun and her. Now i remember, Jun sent me this picture and said that he want to propose her on her birthday. She wear this." Sehun kept that necklace.

                  **************************

"Eunjung,  what are you looking for? " Kai ask.

"My necklace. A necklace that Jun give me as a present." Eunjung seems worried.

"Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter