Te amo [2/2]

Dong Bang Birthday Collection!

 

[2/2]

Yoochun came, soon after and we drove to the club we were celebrating Yoochun’s birthday in silently. Jaejoong’s car followed us with Taejun oppa in it.

It wasn’t awkward. The car ride, I mean. All our car rides were like that.

Only…at one point of the ride, my eyes got itchy. I wasn’t able to stop my tears.

I had Yoochun to stop near a hospital. When he did so, I quickly ran into the hospital. Yoochun followed me to some point but then he disappeared.

I went into the ladies room when I was sure that Yoochun wasn’t chasing me.

And in there…I cried to my heart’s content.

.

Junsu jumped onto Yoochun when we entered the club.

Club Signal.

I had easily managed to cover up for my red eyes when I got back from the hospital with Yoochun by said that I poked in my eyeliner. With Jaejoong and Taejun oppa, however, I didn’t try to convince them when they gave me dubious glances. They would know very well what the reason for me to cry was.

And it seemed that they didn’t care much.

There were only Yoochun, Junsu, Jaejoong and Taejun oppa’s friends in the club. We had got the whole club to ourselves for the night. The security outside was also tight. Only the invited was there. Some of them even gave Yoochun presents. But my presents, however, hadn’t seemed to arrive yet.

It was the middle of the day that we were clubbing, but we didn’t care. We had made it so that the club looked like it was at night. And we were partying to our hearts content. Yoochun was also involved in the fun. Jaejoong and Taejun oppa had also seemed to have forgotten the incident that happened. But I didn’t. And I’ll be getting them back.

Park Sora never loses. Especially to her two faced brother and…uhh Jaejoong.

Just then, my cellphone vibrated.

/Just like you to be partying and drinking midday.

We’re here./

I almost squealed. I quickly replied.

/Don’t forget that favor you promised me.

And by the way, you’re my present to the birthday boy./

.

“Yunho hyung! Changmin-ah!” Yoochun exclaimed as he saw the two people *coughGIANTScough* who entered the place with me.

“Happy birthday!” they both exclaimed as they got raided on by Yoochun.

“The hell, you didn’t even tell me you were coming! How did you know?” Yoochun asked.

“CHANGMIN! YUNHO HYUNG!” Junsu shouted and jumped on them.

“Aish, you really think we’d miss out our Chun face’s birthday party?” Yunho grinned.

“You guys, how did you know about the party?” Jaejoong asked.

“Thanks to our little princess here.” Changmin put and arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to him. “I don’t know how she did it, but she managed to persuade our manager to cover for us with the boss while we came here.”

I grinned and made a peace sign.

“Thank you.” Yoochun said, glancing at me. I could feel the sincerity in his voice. His voice was gentle and touched, all of it genuinely expressed on his face.

My grin faded. Just as soon, it was replaced with a sincere smile. “Hey, this is my birthday gift to you, okay?” I said. “You have no idea how hard it was for me to get them to come here. Appreciate it while you can and be better to me in the future.” I said.

“Thanks..a lot.” He said.

Changmin coughed on purpose. I nudged him.

“Guys enjoy. I’ll be right back.” I said and smile at them and gave Changmin a quick hug. Then I tiptoed to give Yunho a peck on the cheek when he turned his head. My lips landed on his lips.

As soon as it did, I moved away.

“Score.” He grinned.

“Bastard.” I grinned back and lightly punched him before going away with a flabbergasted Junsu, Jaejoong and Taejunoppa. Along with them…I didn’t expect it, but Yoochun also looked shocked.

Changmin, knowing everything just coughed in purpose again. “PDA overload.” He said.

Thanks a lot, Min oppa! I mentally victory danced. Jaejoong, Taejun oppa…this is my payback. And hell no way are you getting an explanation from HoMin!

.

The weather was rather cold. It had become late evening already. The party would end soon and Yoochun would have to go home and pack for his trip to Spain. I was on the rooftop of the building in which the club was in.

Spain was somewhere I always wanted to go. Also somewhere I wanted to go with the someone whom I loved.

But now, either Ailee or Yooah was getting that chance.

Or else..it could be some lighting director or a camerawoman.

“Ah! I don’t care!” I shouted. “I’ll go to Spain! I’ll go with Yunho oppa!”

I felt myself having an indescribable urge to keep on shouting. “LALALA! I don’t care! TAKE AILEE WITH YOU! I don’t care!”

It was only then that I realized someone was standing behind me. I turned around, as quickly as I could, to face Yoochun there.

“Hey.” He greeted.

I frowned. “Well, hey birthday boy. Shouldn’t you be still partying?”

“I’m supposed to go and pack up now.” He replied. “I wanted to get some fresh air and..” he turned to me with an unreadable expression. “You and Yunho hyung are real, huh?”

I was rather surprised by his sudden question. But then chose it would be better not to answer.

“Look, even if you’re with hyung or not, I just want to tell you one thing.” He said and began walking towards me. “Wait…I’ll just show it. Is it okay? Don’t get angry, okay?”

“O-okay..” I mumbled.

As he began closing in, the space between us began lessening. Soon, it body was touching mine, his knees touching mine, his arms touching mine.

And soon, his face was closing in on mine. Instinctively, I tried to move back but he had encircled me in his arms.

With one hand, he lifted my face by my chin, and then, he crashed his lips on mine.

Everything seemed to get in slow motion (LOL, EXO PUN!). His soft lips, caressing mine.His soft skin, my face. I didn’t want it to end.

He didn’t even once ask for an entrance.

After a while, he moved away. He seemed sort of abashed.

“That’s all. I wanted to tell. I…I hope you got the message I meant. And…the girl whom we were talking about too.” he said and began moving away. “I’m sorry if Yunho hyung would hate me for what I just did. But…I’m sorry…”

And with that, he was gone.

.

It took me a while to take complete grasp of the situation. As soon as I was able to, I quickly rushed back to the club. Neither Changmin nor Yunho was there. They had left a message with Junsu that they had schedules and quickly left. Also Yunho’s “How was it?”

But I didn’t bother about that much. I tried to find Jaejoong and Taejun oppa. It took me a while but I found Jaejoong with the help of Junsu.

Drunk.

Poor Junsu. Having to take care of the drunken idiot.

But somehow, we managed to get him to tell us where Taejun oppa was. When I was about to leave, Jaejoong caught me by the wrist.

“Eiih, Soraaa. I’m..sorry.” he mumbled and shoved a ticket into my hand. “Go..”

At that moment, everything made sense.

.

The next few hours went blur for me. I had tracked down Taejun oppa and forced him to drive me to Incheon airport. I didn’t know what I was going to do there, I wanted to go there.

“Look, I don’t care what I’m going to do, just take me to the airport!” I demanded. “It doesn’t matter whether I want to stop him, or go with him. I just want to see him.”

“Why?”

“When I said HoMin was my birthday gift for him…I didn’t know that I could give him another gift. HoMin going there was their gift for him. And…it wouldn’t be counted as mine. And..”

“And what?”

“I can’t let him go to Spain without a gift from me.”

.

When we got to the airport, the final call for boarding for the plane in which Yoochun was going to in Spain was being announced.

“Oppa, I love you, okay? Tell father that I’ll be back soon!” I said and started running.

I didn’t know what had gotten into my mind, I ran. I had no luggage but mu passport and ID card was something I always carried with me.

And after a while, I was standing inside the flight, hesitant to go forward or not.

“Miss, would you please..?” a rather irritated flight attendant said.

I sighed. “I’m sorry.” I mumbled and began walking. The ticket was from the first class seats, nothing less expected from Jaejoong and Taejun oppa.

I put the hood of my hoodie over my head as I took the window seat. Yoochun, who was sitting next to me, didn’t even notice.

Well, he would have noticed but he didn’t care. He had something in his hand and was staring at it.

He sighed. “Sora..”

With my natural instincts, I began recording what he was saying with my phone.

“I guess I was too late. And I was never able to properly say it to you. I love you. I love you with all my heart, Lee Sora.” He mumbled. I could tell he was fighting back his tears. He always was the emotional guy.

I stopped recording and played it.

“Sora..I guess I was too late. And I was never able to properly say it to you. I love you. I love you with all my heart, Lee Sora.”

Yoochun stared at the phone in my hand. Then at my face.

Well, not exactly my face. He wasn’t able to see it because of the hood. Suddenly, the flight crew began announcing to switch of all electronic devices.

I sighed. “That’s a bummer.” I said, switching off my phone. “I was intending on playing a little longer before winning.” When the phone switched off, I took of my hood and greeted Yoochun with a grin.

“Wassup, Chun face?”

Guilty as charged, that was plagiarized from Taejun oppa. But I didn’t know how else to greet him. it would have been too awkward.

Suddenly, I felt his lips on mine again. “I’ll say it in all the languages of the world if I have to.” He said, tears streaming down his face. “I love you, saranghaeyo, kimi wo aieruyo, wu ai ni, je t’aime..”

I smiled and kissed his tears away. “But you know, Spanish was always my favorite language.”

“Te amo, Lee Sora.” He whispered.

Booyah! I grinned, seeing the looks on the flight attendants’ faces.

“Te amo, Park Yoochun.”

xxx

Saranghaeyo – Korean

Kimi wo aieruyo – Japanese

Wu ai ni – Chinese

Je t’aime – French

Te amo – Spnaish

All phrases above mean ‘I love you’ in English