Te amo [1/2]

Dong Bang Birthday Collection!

 

Birthday-shot for Dong Bang Shin Ki’s big brother, Park Micky Yoochun. Birthday wishes to our loving DBSK’s hyung, happy 26th birthday, oppa! 

 

I do not own Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu, Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Shim Changmin or any other artist mentioned in the story. I only own the plot and the fictional characters. This is purely and only for entertainment purposes and I do not mean to tangle any rights of anyone. This story is MY idea, it being like any other story is pure coincidental. Do NOT plagiarize. 

[1/2]

 

“Here are the finished reports on the sales of their last album.” I said as I handed father some papers. “They’ve been doing better than expected. In Heaven was a good enough start.” I continued as father observed the papers.

“You’re also doing well. I might even think of making you their manager permanently.” Father said. My eyes widened immediately.

“No way!” I protested immediately. “I’m not suited for that type of jobs. And I’m only doing this because there’s no one else. Besides, you agreed that I can become a prosecutor.”

Father sighed. “Sora-ah…we agreed on that if I can find someone else to take my position that I trust as the CEO. I don’t think anyone would suit it better than you.”

“Father, there’s still time! I’m still only twenty two. You can find someone before I become twenty six!” I said. “Please father, you know I’ve always wanted to become a prosecutor.” I begged him.

Father sighed again and waved his hand dismissively.

I didn’t have another choice. I just left.

My father wanted the best for me. I knew it. He wanted me to have a life without experiencing any heartbreaks. He wanted me to be perfect.

It was my fault that father didn’t allow others to dating within the company. If he had allowed, I’d have been a main target. And right now, even when he hadn’t allowed…I was a main target.

That was one of the reasons why I wanted to have nothing to do with the company. So that..they can have their own lives. Without stupid rules like that to prevent them from dating whom they love.

“Sora-chan!” I heard a distant shout. When I turned to the direction where the shout had come from, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu were coming towards me.

They all smiled and waved at me. I also smiled back and waited until they came.

“So…how did it go? Are we doing good?” Yoochun asked when they caught up with me. I shrugged and turned my face to the ground.

“You still have a lot of schedules today. Jaejoong oppa, you have to be ready for CF shoot by five today, I’ll meet up with you at the shooting site with Yoochun. Junsu oppa, you’re totally free. No wait…I think you’re the lead for that ballad thing. But that’s not until late tonight, so I’ll contact you when I’m sure? Other than that, you have no schedules for the day. Since you didn’t sign up for the blind date thing… ” I said.

“I’m already dating someone, Sora.” He said, almost sounding annoyed.

“Little brat!” I said, ruffling his hair. He pouted as adorable as cute little dolphin. Oh yeah, I forgot. He was a cute little dolphin.

“Am I the only one with a full schedule?” Yoochun whined. I laughed a little, forcing myself to look up at him.

And then there was him. The other reason why I wanted to leave the company. I was falling too deep in love with this guy.

Park Yoochun.

Too deep.

.

“Keep that glare intense, Yoochun-ssi!” The photographer instructed gleefully as he kept on taking pictures from different angles.

“Over there, the light!” he shouted, pointing at a light and motioned it to be decreased.

“Uhm…another pose?”Yoochun asked.

“No, not yet. I still need to make sure this pose is perfected.” The photographer said and began snapping pictures again. I chuckled as Yoochun sighed. He must have gotten really bored that he, on his own, asked to change the pose.

“Can we have a break?” I called over, seeing the expression on Yoochun’s face. “Mustn’t tire out the birthday boy, right?” I asked, grinning.

“Oh, happy birthday, Yoochun-ssi!” and like that, at once, the whole set began wishing him happy birthday.

No, I did not miss the annoyed glance he shot me.

I chuckled once again.

.

“Well, that was unexpected. You remembered my birthday.”  Yoochun commented as we walked towards his car. Since it was just both of us on a schedule, we hadn’t bothered with the van.

“You really misunderstand me, Chunnie. How can I forget the birthday of someone who works for me?” I asked, walking towards the driver’s seat. Yoochun grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

“I work for you? Isn’t it you who work for me?” he questioned.

I chuckled. “In this way, yes. But think outside the box, Chunnie. My father controls you.” I gave him a sickeningly sweet smile. Yoochun glared at me.

My second attempt to walk away also failed. Yoochun’s grip on my hand only tightened.

“Aish, what now?” I groaned. “We still have to go for that CF shoot! Jaejoong oppa will be waiting!”

“Why are you so bi-polar? You’re not like this when you’re with the others.” He said. “Can’t you at least me a little different today? Would it really hurt for you to be nice to me? Do you really hate me that much?”

With Yoochun’s fixed glare on me, I wasn’t able to move. I could hear my steady heartbeat become faster, second by second.

Get yourself out of it, Sora!I instructed myself.

I wriggled my wrist out of his grip and sighed. “Is that all? Can we go now?” I asked him, looking away. “That was sort of touching, by the way. I can see how you’ve become such a good actor.”

I heard Yoochun sigh. “You’ll never change, will you?”

“Not planning on it.”

“…I’m driving.”

With that, our conversation ended just like that. Note to self; that was the longest conversation we had.

.

“You’re late.” Jaejoong glared at us as we got out of the car.

“My fault.” Yoochun said raising his hand. He turned around and took a glance at me before turning back to Jaejoong with his signature grin. “I didn’t let her drive.”

“Well, hurry up.” Jaejoong said, irritated.

Yoochun patted on Jaejoong shoulder and passed him while Jaejoong waited for me to watch up with him.

“Wassup? Director said something important?” I asked him.

“Maybe.”

“Cut the chase, Kim. Spill it out.” It was a strange how I could talk to Jaejoong with such firmness in my voice but not even meaning to be well, firm. He was just naturally get-along-able.

“You know that the director for this is your older brother…”

“Spill it. Kim.” I said, stopping to growl at him.

“Well, we were both wondering how much PDA you and Chunnie are planning to show today. After all, every time your brother directs anything with Yoochun in it, you both do express a lot of PDA.” Jaejoong said, nodding solemnly but I could tell he was holding back his laughter.

I sighed and walked ahead of him. Jaejoong was the only one, other than my brother, who knew about my ever-growing feelings for Yoochun and my opaque acting to cover it up. Occasionally, he and oppa would tease me about it. But I never got tired of it, strangely. It sort of motivated me to love him more – even if it sounded corny.

I took one glance back and stuck my tongue out at Jaejoong. Jaejoong grinned and pointed behind me. Just when I turned, my dace collided with a wall.

No. not a wall.

Park Yoochun’s chest.

“You okay?” he asked.

I mentally cursed Jaejoong. “I’m fine.” I said with my sickeningly sweet smile that I only used on him. “Let’s go already.”

For around three seconds, Yoochun stared at me then quickly turned away in a way that I couldn’t catch a glance of his face.

“Yeah…” he muttered and walked ahead of me. In no time, Jaejoong was standing by my side, snickering.

“Poor Chunnie..”

Dafuq just happened?

.

“Hey, oppa.” I greeted my older brother, Park Taejun, joining him and Jaejoong’s personal manager, Lee Yooah. Okay, let me get this straight. I was JYJ’s manager and Yoochun’s personal manager, meaning I dealt with all his solo activities, like acting and all. Yooah was Jaejoong’s personal manager, dealing with his solo activities. And Junsu also had a personal manager. And these were the rare times we’d meet. Yooah hated me with all her guts, I had no idea why.

“Oh, hey there Minnie.” Taejun oppa grinned at me. “The boys are looking good. Good thing they aren’t tired.”

I mentally face palmed, getting the hidden meaning in his words. ‘Minnie’ was the nickname oppa and Jaejoong had given me after they found out about my silly crush. And his last two sentences sort of indicated that Yoochun and I had . Which we absolutely did not. The feelings were one-sided and I hid them well.

“I don’t give them much work. And it’s not like I am the one who gives them work.” I rolled my eyes.

“Cute.” He chuckled. “Alright, yo Chun face! Jaejae! Got a clear idea?” he shouted over to the two on the set.

Yoochun flashed an okay sign towards oppa.

“What about the lighting?” he asked, turning to the lighting directors who also gave him an okay sign.

“Cameras?” from all around, hands rose up, showing that they were ready.

“Alright, take one..”

.

“Ayo, happy birthday Chun face.” Taejun oppa grinned, throwing an arm around Yoochun shoulder and messing with his hair. “You’ve become quite a man.”

“A man good with his choice in women, that’s a must to add.”Jaejoong’s voice joined in, I could tell he was also grinning.

Realization only hit me then that they didn’t know I was there. Well, even I wouldn’t notice me being there from the angle the three of them were standing in. I was behind a huge cardboard thing, trying to sort out some stuff.

“Shut up hyung. She might be around.” Yoochun’s cautious voice followed.

A pang of disappointment hit me. He had a girl whom he liked…and she was there on the set with us, earlier if not then. The only other girls who came in my mind was Ailee (whom the boys had shot the CF with) and Yooah.

But my mind didn’t work on who it could have been. He had a girl he liked – I give up neatly. But what bothered me was…

Kim Jaejoong and Park Taejun knew it and didn’t tell me!

The nerve of those bastards…just wait until I got my hands on them. I’d rip their skin apart and tear their flesh and limbs from their places and-

“Ah, just like you to be so cautious. She’s gone, Chun face. I sent her to run some errands for me so that we can freely talk about her and you.” I heard Taejun oppa’s voice.

Resisting the urge to crack my knuckles, I balled my hands into fists and light hit the table in front of me, quiet enough not to make much noise.

Park Taejun. You are as good as dead now…

“You..” Yoochun started and sighed. “What did you make her do? I swear if you make her-”

“Relax, Yoochun-ah. He wouldn’t make her do anything extreme. After all-” Jaejoong was interrupted by Yoochan’s scoff.

“Like I can. She’s like a spy, she could move in shadows with her footsteps as light as them. How can I relax?!” Yoochun demanded.

“Like this.” Taejun oppa said and I heard him snap his fingers. “It’s your birthday. You don’t need to be so uptight.”

“The hell do you want me to do?” Yoochun’s voice was irritated.

“Heard you were going to Spain for your vacation. Flight leaves tonight, right?” Taejun oppa asked.

“Aaand?”Yoohun pressed.

For a moment, there wasn’t any sound.

“Where did you get that?” Yoochun demanded.

“Who do you think we are, Yoochun-ah, if we can’t do anything as simple as this?” Jaejoong asked. “And look; right next to each other! So cute!”

“You can’t possibly give those to her. I thought you promised that you would let me confess to her and that you won’t tell her!” Yoochun’s voice was raising and I guessed that his temper was too.

“Relax.” It was Taejun oppa again. “You’ve still got until tonight. Oh wait…until the party ends. At the end of your birthday party tonight, I’m going to give this to her. It’s her choice, the remaining of it all.”

“You guys should be crowned blackmail kings..” I heard Yoochun’s sarcastic remark.

“Hey, we’re doing this for you. We just can’t bear to see the way you act around her.” Jaejoong said. “It’s been two years now. You and your cowardliness.”

Two years?!

That did it. TWO EFFING YEARS AND THESE TWO BRATS HAVE THE NERVE TO KEEP IT A SECRET FROM ME?!

I took in a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. Then I began walking on the spot, on purpose, so that they could hear my footsteps. After five to six seconds, I appeared in front of both of them with my sickeningly sweet smile.

“Hello Yoochun.” I said, calmly. “Jaejoong and Taejun oppa.” I added with venom dripping from the words. “I’ve finished my task.”

I could see Jaejoong and Taejun oppa’s face go white. They turned to each other, exchanging words thought their eyes. I could easily tell that Taejunoppa was blaming Jaejoong for revealing the ‘two year’ fact.

“Uh…thanks, dongsaeng-ah. You know how much I love you, right?” Taejun oppa said, smiling. “We-”

“Let’s go Yoochun.” I said dismissively and turned around. “Or you can finish your conversation and come. I’ll be waiting by the car.”

Somehow…when my gaze changed from Taejun oppa to Yoochun, everything I had in mind for them faded. And I realized that two years of my perseverance had just ended like that. He liked someone else and that someone else was either Ailee or ooah ( + Yooah).

Guess I should have confessed when I had the chance.I mentally sighed.

The hell, Sora?! Your father would have fired him! You’d never even get to admire him in close-up anymore! Another part of me said. Even now, even if he loves another girl, you can still love him. Even if you’re not loved back! IF YOU CONFESSED, YOU WOULDN’T EVEN HAVE THIS CHANCE!

“Sora?” I heard Yoochun call. It only occurred to me then that I had turned around and just frozen on spot.

“Don’t worry. I’ll keep the secret from father that you like a girl. You don’t have to worry about me spilling it. But it’s those idiots that you need to worry about.” I said dismissively and began to walk away.

I could only feel Jaejoong and Taejun oppa’s guilty glances on me.