Chapter Six

Eomma Jin
Please log in to read the full chapter

So, sorry about the wait guys! In this chapter, Jin won't be appearing so some issues will be dealt with for a more Jin-based chapter next update. I know I promised a more in depth reveal of RicSyung's story with this update, but next one I promise there will be a few ricsyung's scenes!

 

I hope you enjoy and happy holidays!

 

-+-+-+-

 

“I’m going to catch you!”

 

“No, you won’t!”

 

“Yes, I am!” Jungkook ran between the bushes of tomatoes and found the laughing bundle of dark hair. He tackled him to the ground and the other boy shrieked.

 

“No! Kookie, stawp!” He giggled, and Jungkook sat on his chest to stop him from moving.

 

“Say uncle!”

 

“No~!” Jaejoong cried, and Jungkook cackled.

 

Jungkook, let Jaejoong up.

 

Jungkook stopped, and he looked for the source of the voice. He got off of the other boy, unsure of who it was before his eyes landed on a dirty orange coat of a wolf.

 

The Alpha was huge, and Jungkook gulped as he slowly strolled over to the two boys, releasing his alpha scent as he walked until he was right in front of them. He gave Jaejoong a before Jungkook, and sat down.

 

Your Appa is looking for you, Jae. Go see what he’s up to.

 

Jaejoong pouted but did as he was told. He got up and left, and Jungkook stared at the large Alpha.

 

Still trying to figure out who I am?

 

Jungkook didn’t say anything, scenting the other wolf. He recognized the smell, but couldn’t point out who it was. The other wolf dropped down on all fours and howled lowly, as if he was hurt, and Jungkook quirked his head to the side.

 

“Minwoo sunbaenim?”

 

Minwoo barked and wagged his tail.

 

Yes!

 

Jungkook smiled, and he sat down in front of him.

 

“Sunbaenim, why are you in your wolf form?” Jungkook asked, and Minwoo scooted closer to him. He lightly pawed the younger wolf on the arm, wagging his tail.

 

Just wanna play.

 

Jungkook’s smile widened, and he ran off to the bushes. So far, none of the other Alpha wolves showed any interest in him, and to have the Head Alpha wanting to play with him made him burst with excitement. When he returned, he was in his wolf form. Minwoo chuckled as Jungkook plopped on down in front of him, waving his tail back and forth. He stared at him, not blinking.

 

What are you wait-?

 

Jungkook didn’t let him finish his sentence as he attacked Minwoo’s neck. Minwoo got on his hind legs, shaking the pup off before taking steps back. Jungkook stayed in a crouched position, waiting.

 

Minwoo realized this have maybe been a mistake.

 

Jungkook jumped again, this time biting one of his front legs before he shoved him off, biting him on his mane and throwing him as far as he could.

 

Jungkook stood up, panting, tongue sticking out of his mouth. He dropped down to his stomach and crawled slowly back. Minwoo rolled onto his back, his stomach up in the air. Jungkook strolled over, watching the older wolf thrashing himself around the dirt and grass. He tilted his head.

 

What are you doing, sunbaenim?

 

Minwoo panted, tongue lolled out to the side of his mouth as he adjusted himself to lay down on his side.

 

It’s been so long since I’ve been in my wolf form. You’ve tired me out.

 

Jungkook’s ears perked at that.

 

You don’t go hunting?

 

I haven’t since I became a Head Alpha.

 

Jungkook walked over to the older Alpha’s muzzle in apology and Minwoo barked softly.

 

Jungkook’s ears suddenly perked and he whined in excitement.

 

I have an idea!

 

Minwoo sat up and looked down at the pup with a curious look, head tilting to the side while his ears stood tall.

 

And what would that be?

 

Jungkook's tail wagged faster while he pawed at the alpha.

 

Let’s go hunting!

 

Minwoo huffed and shook his head.

 

I’ll teach you how to hunt again! Eomma says I’m the best hunter!

 

Oh really? The best hunter?

 

The best!

 

Show me what you got then.

 

Jungkook howled, excited.

 

-+-+-+-

 

Eric sniffed the air, and his hackles raised as an Alpha entered his territory.

 

He growled.

 

He knew Junjin was walking in along with his Head Omega, but he couldn’t help it. He’s territorial. He paced around his study, waiting for them to come through the door.

 

A knock broke his focus and a worker came in, announcing the clan's arrival.

 

“Head Omega Andy and Alpha Junjin have arrived.”

 

Eric waved for them to be brought in.

 

“What? No tea for your guests?”

 

Eric scoffed.

 

“I expect you to be gone before the tea is even done.”

 

Andy rolled his eyes and strolled over to a seat on the opposite side of the desk.

 

“Rude.”

 

The Omega got comfortable in his chair and crossed his legs.

 

“Where’s your Alpha?”

 

Andy smirked.

 

“Getting me my tea.”

 

Eric scowled.

 

As if on cue, the door opened and Junjin walked in. Eric glared, but didn’t say anything as the Alpha handed Andy a cup of hot green tea and sat down on his knees next to the Omega.

 

“Thank you, Jinnie.” Andy patted Junjin’s head.

 

“Anything for you, baby.”

 

Andy took a sip and leaned back on the chair before clearing his throat.

 

“Andy, so about this merger. Why did you want to join our clans? Your clan has run this city for years without needing a merge.”

 

Andy stiffened, but kept his cool composure.

 

“I have two omega sons, Eric.” Andy placed his cup down. “Not only that, but we are running out of resources. I’ve had the unfortunate duty of disowning a few members of my clan, and I take no pride in saying that.”

 

Eric nodded silently and crossed his fingers, watching the pained expression on Andy’s face.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter