Prologue

Eomma Jin
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! This is my first BTS ff, and I hope you guys enjoy it. Everything will be Jin's POV, unless I state otherwise. 

 

-+-+-+-+

Eight pounds. Ten ounces. 

That’s how much he weighed when I gave birth to him in an alleyway near the den. He didn’t cry when he was born, and when he opened his eyes he looked straight at me. He had the most beautiful eyes. 

When his scent hit me, and I felt shivers up my spine. The scent of an alpha. 

I crawled to him and wrapped him up in my arms. I nudged his nose with mine as I promised to protect him with my life. I would not let my mate kill him this time around.

Not another.
----

“Jin!” 

I turned off the sink from washing dishes. I walked towards the living room passing a couple betas and omegas who were playing in their wolf form, pulling on a bone before they stopped and stared at me. I didn't make any eye contact. They already despised me as it is; I could practically hear their eyes rolling as they barked and growled at my back. I continued my destination to the living room where more wolves were lazing on the floor and couches but perked up when I walked into the room and stood in front of the Head Alpha.

My mate.

He sat on one of the couches with an angry scowl on his face, and I dropped my eyes to the floor submissively.

“...Yes, Alpha.” I whispered. I didn't have the courage to speak. The other wolves howled lowly, taunting the Alpha to put me in my place. My mate didn't pay attention. Instead he pointed to the other side of a room where a cardboard box stood alone.

“That piece of is making too much noise. Shut him up.” He growled, and I nodded before hastily walking to the open box, avoiding any eye contact from the other wolves.

Jungkook was playing alone with his feet in his hands, giggling as he pulled his toes and rolled himself around the cardboard. When he saw me, he jumped up and waved his arms in excitement. 

“Eomma!” He cried and I quickly picked him up and walked out of the room. 

I didn't want to make my mate more angry than he already is. He never seem to be in a good mood, not after I came home with him in my arms and begged him not to hurt our son.

It’s been ten years since he killed our previous Alpha leader and ran off all Alpha pups in the jurisdiction. I was only eleven years old at the time when he took over, too young to understand why all my Alpha friends had suddenly stopped showing up to school and had moved out from the territory with their families or on their own. We were once a peaceful community that welcomed all races under our old Alpha. But other Clans ruled differently and our new Alpha, well, he was territorial. 

A few years later after the change of leadership, I hit puberty and was experiencing my first heat. The Head Alpha demanded I was taken from my home and claimed me as his mate even though I was still a pup. I didn't even know what was happening to me, and I didn't understand why the Head Alpha wanted to see a poor Omega teenager to begin with. I was multiple times and was chained to the bedpost for weeks. I have been a loyal, submissive Omega ever since.

However, he was surprisingly sweet when I got pregnant. He never left my side and took extra care of me even though it felt awkward. I was still a teenager and I shouldn't have been swollen with child in school. The other kids picked on me for being a teenage mom and my friends pretended I didn’t exist. I was a disappointment even though I was the Head Alpha’s mate. 

But that was nothing until I went into labor and birthed an Alpha girl.

She was killed the moment she wailed.

I squeezed Jungkook a little closer to me fr

Please log in to read the full chapter