Back to school

My Kiddy Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 days of suffering, I wake up early in the morning feeling fresh than ever. The clock shows it’s only 6 am when I go to the bathroom. Usually I would sleep an hour more; running late to school is my everyday routine. But today I didn’t feel groggy like I usually get in the morning. I get ready to school leisurely, taking my time to actually wash myself properly and even styled my hair. Because there’s still much time left before I need to go to school, for the first time in years, I join my family for breakfast. Dami almost choke on her toast when she sees me take a seat in front of her.

“I thought we could only see each other on this dining table during dinner time. What happen to my moody little brother who hate morning? Aren’t he supposed to still be in bed at this time?” she wants to make it seems like a joke but somehow I sense there’s a seriousness in her tone. She double checks the clock on wall to make sure of the time.

“Ha. Ha. Funny” I reply sarcastically while reaching for my own breakfast. I usually didn’t eat this early so for not making my stomach surprise just like my family is, I decide to eat cereal and milk for a light breakfast.

“But seriously Jiyong. Why are you here?” this time it’s my father question me. He even put his palm on my forehead to make sure that I didn’t have any fever thus explain me doing something out of ordinary.

I swat my father’s hand in annoyance. “Dad you didn’t see me for 4 days already. You didn’t miss me? Or you really want me to shut in my bedroom again?”

“Oh no. You still have that mood swing” my father feigns a surprise look.

I groan. “I just wake up and feel like I am the happiest person in the world but you guys are ruining it”

My mother pats my head affectionately. “Okay enough. Jiyong is miraculously joining us for breakfast and I really think we should thank god for this” she cocked an eyebrow to my father and sister who still have that teasing smile on their face. She might think she is doing me a favour by backing me up but her last words convince me that she actually not in my side.

“Gee, thanks mom” I swat her hand just like how I did to my father and ignore the fake hurt look she throw at me. I don’t trust her. She is an actress so she always put on a convincing act like that whenever she teases me but making it seem like she is not.

Dami suddenly claps her hands. “Oh, anyway, I got a present for you”

“Present? It’s not my birthday” I couldn’t even stop my sister as she run to upstairs, skipping the stairs happily. I give a questioning look to my parents but they just smile at me.

“Happy first heat Yongie!” Dami shove a big purple box wrapped with white ribbons.

I am so dumfounded right now. Did she really congratulating me for having a heat? “Having a heat is not something to be celebrate, Noona.” I put my hand on my face to cover the redness on my face that I sure I have because I feel hot all over right now. “And I had my first heat years ago”

“But this is the first time you actually having a heat. And you have to go through so much. I really think you deserve something as a reward” Dami still shove that box to me with a hopeful look.

I feel bad if I refuse taking her gift so I take it from her hands. “Oh okay.. thank you.. I guess..” I take off the ribbon and open the box. My eyes almost pop out from its socket when I look at the content of the box; it’s a pink , strawberry scent lube and some flavoured condoms. I can’t even get mad at this ridiculous gift because my sister is looking so happy and proud at me. Oh well, she’s really is my parents’ daughter.

“Jiyong-ie~!”

I can’t help but smile as my best friends practically launch on me. “Miss me much?” I ask while still sandwiched by Daesung and Youngbae.

Youngbae is the first to let go of my body. “Not really but I need someone to help me with my math homework so..”

“Shut it Bae. You’re the one who keep asking me about Jiyong’s condition.” Daesung cut him off, still hugging me tightly. I hug Daesung back while murmuring my thanks. He come to my house everyday to check on me, give me some advices on how to go through a heat, and keep me update on things going on in school. I am really thankful of that because he being an omega himself would mean he know exactly what need to be done. So different from my alpha family who keep on fussing over me but know nothing about omega in heat things other than what they read from books.

I let go of Daesung to hug Youngbae this time. “Thanks for the chocolate cake” Youngbae hide his bashful smile. Different from Daesung, he couldn’t see me when I was in my heat because of his alpha nature so he asked Daesung to deliver my favourite chocolate cake that his girlfriend baked for me. I was having a really hard time on that day and the chocolate cake really did a good job in cheering me up. I am blessed to have both Daesung and Youngbae as my best friends who willing to help me or else I doubt I would stay sane after going through such an intense heat.

We make our way to our class and that’s when I notice the other students are looking at me weirdly. I am used to be the center of attention but even I know that this is not a good kind of attention. When I am still bedridden because of my heat, Daesung told me that the news about me being an omega has been spread to the students at school. Apparently, some juniors saw the scene of what happened to me on the tournament’s waiting room; there’s a commotion at the tournament with ambulance taking my unconscious body and soon the news out that I almost got by the president of our school’s Taekwondo club. The news travel fast and of course there would be cheap rumours floating around too. Some of the absurd-yet-the-most-believed story Daesung told me was people said I lied about being an alpha so that I could get into the Taekwondo club with the purpose to seduce Taecyeon. They said it was me who intentionally trap Taecyeon in the waiting room when I was in heat with the hope that the most-sought-after alpha would mark me.  

“Such a man-” a girl who I didn’t know suddenly spite that when I walk pass her.

“What a shameless omega. Don’t ever think about getting mark by Taecyeon oppa!” I glance sideway to look at the owner of the annoying voice but I am left speechless when I recognize it’s belong to Yongchae, a fierce-looking junior who confess to me last week; but I reject her of course. If the girl who obsessing over me for a year could suddenly turn her back and loathe me, I should expect far worst from other people who already hate me.

Fortunately, not everyone is as bad as Yongchae. When it’s recess time, I am surprise with a sudden visit from my ex-girlfriends; Dara, Chaerin and Bom. At first I thought they also come to see me just to spite on me and mock me for being a male omega but they actually come with good intention.

“We heard the news about you being an omega.” Dara says using her soft voice. “We know that it is a hard time for you because now people would start judging you because of your nature but we hope that you would be strong enough to face all this”

“You were a great boyfriend to us. I thought you were a playboy for being with any girls that come to you but now I know you did that in order to cover your real nature” Bom say nonchalantly.

Both Chaerin and Dara look at Bom weirdly. “Bom, you’re hurting his feeling.”

Bom let out a nervous laugh. “No.. I mean.. it must hard for you trying to hide your nature and.. I.. . Still, I hope that you would feel more relieved after the truth revealed”

I smile and pats Bom’s head; something that I used to do to all my ex-girlfriends. “I get it. It’s real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter