Let's be friends

My Kiddy Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have a nice dream. Me and my alpha is snuggling on bed, under warm blanket. There’s nothing around us but white surrounding with light shine almost blindingly. The light shine on his body make his white skin glowing and the sweet scent he has overwhelming making me aroused. I want to touch and have my way with him but his small hand grab on my wrist to halt my advance. He shakes his head, not giving me permission to touch his body.

“But why? You’re my alpha! You’re mine!”

My alpha has the guts to smile sweetly at me. “I am yours” he reassures me. “But not now”

 

I wake up with throbbing feeling on my head and cold all over my body. I open my eyes slowly as the light is making my eyes hurt. “Where am I?” I ask to no one in particular, not knowing if there is anyone beside me.

“Hospital” a familiar voice can be heard. “You ed up, dude”

“Youngbae..” my voice sounds hoarse and my throat feel really dry.

“Jiyong, drink some water” Daesung handing me a glass of water and bring it closer to my mouth, helping me to drink.

“What happen?” I have no recollection of memories as to why I am end up in hospital right now. My body hurt a lot when I try to sit thus Youngbae and Daesung help me. They place a pillow on my back to steady my posture and make me comfortable. I try to fix strand hair that sticking on my sweaty forehead and that’s when I notice there’s an IV drip attach on my left wrist.

“You almost a kid, Jiyong” a grumpy voice startles me.

“Dr Han” I look at him with surprise. Dr Han is my private doctor who tend to me since I’m little. He is an Omega specialist. “You’re here?”

“Of course I’m here. The hospital called me to inform that my patient passed out after get knock down by his friend because apparently he tried to do non-consensual ual things to a kid” Dr Han sigh dramatically. “It’s normal to feel arouse when you’re having a heat. But to think that you would kidnap a kid to release your desire is just too much. Don’t you think so?”

What he said make the memory come back. The sweet smell of my alpha, the touch on his soft skin, and the delicious taste of his collarbone. Oh , just like what Youngbae said earlier, I am totally ed up. I can’t believe I really did that to a kid. I feel so embarrassed of myself. What is my alpha thinking of me now?

“Dr Han, it’s not just any kid” Youngbae glare at the doctor. He clearly dissatisfied with the way Dr Han talked to me.

“What do you mean?”

“That kid is his destined partner! His alpha!” Daesung clarify, also glaring angrily at the doctor. They really are my best friends who ready to back me up in any situation.

 Dr Han’s eyes widen in surprise. He put his palm to cover his open mouth. “Oh” that is all he manages to say. He takes a seat beside my bed and massage his temples. “That’s why even the strongest suppression pills you take is not working” he says more to himself as realization down on him.

“Jiyong didn’t go to see him. It’s the kid who come to our school to meet Jiyong” Youngbae explain further.

Dr Han nods. “Well.. it could happen because he feels the attraction toward his omega so he used his alpha instinct to come finds him.” he writes something on a file that he has been holding from before. I recognize that as my medical history file. “There’s nothing big happen. Thankfully your two friends here manage to stop you before you do anything to your kid alpha. Just stay away from him for a few days until your heat is over then you would be okay. I think it’s better if we set an appointment later. You met your destined partner so this changes everything, Jiyong. We need to discuss about this matter further and because you’re still underage I want your parents to present on our appointment. When they will have time for that?”

“My father has business trip at England right now. I think my mother did mentioned that he would only come home next week”

“Okay, next week it is” Dr Han write on a paper and give it to me, tell me to give the appointment memo to my parents.

I look at the memo and start to think how bad the situation is that even require my parents to present for the upcoming appointment. As far as I remember, they accompany me a few times for my medical appointment when I was a kid but never did again after that. Is meeting my fated alpha would really give a big impact in my life? Thinking about my alpha make me feel embarrassed again. “Where is he?”

“Your alpha?” Youngbae ask which I nod too eagerly. “I sent him home after bring you here. He was crying the whole time. I think he kind of scared of you now” he says, earning a slap on his shoulder from Daesung.

“How could you say that to Jiyong?” Daesung give him a stink eye.

“What?” Youngbae question while rubbing his shoulder but when he looks at my despair expression, it’s down on him. “Oh, no.. I mean..”

I didn’t hear anything after that. My whole world seems to crush with the thought of my alpha scared of me. This is all my fault. I should have control myself better and didn’t let my omega instinct take over me. I only get to meet my destined partner for two times only and we didn’t even have any proper conversation but I already shown him the ugly side of me. What an embarrassment I am! Is this mean he won’t come to see me again? I bet he won’t. Who want to see this strange guy who try to do weird things to a kid? So, am I being abandon now? Without me realizing it, there’s hot tears coming out from my eyes. Daesung quickly take me into his embrace to calm me down while Youngbae pats on my back, feeling guilty to blurt out things that make me cry a river like this.

Today is the day we would do Taekwondo performance at JYP elementary school. We gather in a waiting room provided for us to change our clothes and rest a bit before the performance. I take it upon myself to check the quantity of the boards that need to be use later. I am in the breaking boards group together with Taecyeon and Junho. It would look weird for me to stand alongside bulky boys because of my scrawny figure but they are nice enough to make me stand in the middle to make us look balanced. I even asked them to replace me with another teammate that have similar figure as them but they still insist for me to do the performance with them. Taecyeon praise my r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter