Ideal omega

My Kiddy Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyunnie hyung rarely spend time with Riri now because of his work. Hyunnie hyung is really handsome and smart and kind and.. handsome”

I laugh hearing Seungri talk about his family. His older brother must be so handsome to the point he would mentioned ‘handsome’ twice. Apparently Seungri live with his older brother only after their parents moved to Japan last year because of work. His parents work in business and now their headquarters has been residing to Japan while his older brother take over the Korea branch. It’s seem like his family is quite rich but they are new money; different from my family that is old money. He also tells his father and brother is an alpha while his mother is a beta. The more I talk to him, the more I realize this kid is really knowledgeable for his age. He might still talk funny like a kid but he knows what he said and never afraid to ask for something that he don’t know.

“You must really love your hyung”

Seungri nods his head eagerly. His mouth busy the ice cream that I bought from him earlier. This is like a routine for us. Everyday I would go to Seungri’s school to pick him up after the lesson end and then we would walk hand in hand to a nearby park. We would sit on a bench or sometimes on the grass, talking about anything and eating ice-creams. We only went home just a little before the sunset.

“What about Yongie hyung?”

“Huh?”

“Yongie hyung’s family?”

It’s rare for Seungri to ask about me so I’m quite surprise. Usually I just sit here waiting for him to blabber about everything and anything. Seungri love to talk and I love to listen. “Uh.. both my parents work in entertainment industry while my older sister is a fashion designer” I just briefly say about my family. I don’t know what to say more about them.

“What are their nature?”

“They are all alphas”

“Oh” Seungri claps his hands. “So Yongie hyung is also an alpha, right?”

“Uh..”

“Because Yongie hyung is really strong like a superhero!” Seungri’s eyes sparkle with that dreamy look, making it’s hard for me to tell him the truth. He really looking up to me so I wonder if I would let him down if he ever knows that I am actually a mere omega.

“What nature do you want to be?” instead of telling the truth, I choose to divert him with question.

“Riri want to be alpha!” Seungri grin widely. Some of the ice-cream on his hand melt and drop to his hand. He quickly takes out a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe the mess. What a well-mannered kid. His family must have brought him up the best way possible. “Riri want to be a strong alpha. Just like Yongie hyung” he emphasizes his answer.

I don’t know how it end up like this. He thought I am an alpha and he want to be an alpha. He does know that male alphas can’t be together, right? So is he really want to regard me as a friend? Then why does he get all possessive whenever he saw Areum being affectionate with me? Is he toying with my feeling right now? There’s tons of question playing inside my head and I grit my teeth together to control my emotion.

“Yongie hyung?” Riri call me and tilt his head.

I take a deep breath. No, Jiyong. Play it cool. He is just a kid. He doesn’t know what he is saying.

“Jiyong!” I turn to my back and see Daesung walking up to us with a lunch bag on his hand. “Hey Riri” he greets Seungri and sit beside him.

“You’re done with your club?” I ask him. Actually, there is no club activity today but the cooking club sometimes would do their club activity even on day off. That show how eager the people in the cooking club to cook something.

“Yes. Today we make Strawberry Cheesecake” he answers happily while take out the content inside his bag. He opens a food container revealing the said cake. He kindly slices the cake and give it to us. Looking at how he has cutlery and plate, he really come prepared.

“I remember Riri said he really like sweet food, right?” I say to Seungri.

Seungri nods excitedly and start to gobble up the cake. “Daedae hyung, it's delicious!”

I take a bite myself and I swear this is the most delicious cheesecake I ever eat. The sweetness is well-balance with the hint of sour from the cheese and the texture of the cake is really soft like it's melt in my mouth. “This is amazing, Dae!”

Daesung blush as Seungri and I keep on praising his cheesecake. As usual, he just let the others eat the dessert he makes while he didn’t eat any. He always says just seeing people eat his cooking making him feel full. I can't relate to that; I never cooked my whole life.

“Anyone who marry Daedae hyung would be lucky!” Seungri suddenly say. “Daedae hyung is really pretty and know how to cook. Daedae hyung is the best omega Riri ever met”

I freeze at that. There’s like a pang inside my heart when Seungri keep on compliment my best friend in front of me.

Daesung glance at me. I must look so pitiful right now because Daesung look so guilty after looking at me. “Erm.. Jiyong know how to bake cake too”

I frown when Daesung said that but he gives a signal, wanting me to play along. “Uh.. yeayh..”

“Really?” Seungri exclaim. “I want to eat Yongie hyung’s cake too”

I look at Daesung and he nods at me while giving an encouraging smile. I believe he would help me with this so I bravely declare to my alpha, “Then I would bake a cake and bring it to you tomorrow”

I ignore the prying eyes from the other students in the cooking club and just concentrate on mixing my batter. Daesung has been kind enough to measure the ingredient for me so that all I have to do is mix them together in a bowl with the right order. I’m making a fluffy vanilla cake. I was staying up all night to search for the easiest and yummiest cake but still end up needing Daesung’s help. I was really confident before but end up messed up with the ingredient. How could I know that I can’t use the butter, milk and eggs straight out from the refrigerator but let them come to room temperature first or else the cake won’t be light and fluffy? That should be stated on the god-damn recipe or else how could a noob like me know?

 My very first attempt was a disaster. The cake looks nothing like a cake should. More like a poop coming out from the oven. Daesung point out that I messed up the measurement for the ingredient. Honestly, I don’t even know how the kitchen scale work so I sort of just using my not-so-accurate insight. Luckily, I have the greatest best friend. Daesung help me in making sure that this time my cake is at least edible. I can’t afford to make another cake because I already promise Seungri that I would meet him in an hour. Seungri has started his Taekwondo lesson. He didn’t lie when he said he is looking up to me after watching my Taekwondo performance. Just like Areum, he said he want to be as strong as I am thus he decide to join the new-found Taekwondo club at his school together with Areum. They still bickering to this day, wanting my attention whenever we met. It’s cute and funny watching those two kids have a feud over me.

“What is an alpha doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in your Taekwondo club?” a male omega voices out his displease just when I finish pouring the batter into the pan and transfer it into the oven. I look behind me and realize it’s the president of this cooking club.

“Heechul, just this once, okay? Let him be” Daesung try to plead on my stead.

Heechul purse his lips in dissatisfaction and fold his arms. His face is cute and he has these big eyes that making him look even more cuter so even though he is quite sassy, I can’t take him seriously. “Why do you even want to bake a cake?” he asks me.

“For a friend” I answer him and give him the nicest smile I can muster. He is an important person here so I don’t want to make him hate me. “I heard from Daesung that you’re the best in this club”

Heechul try hard to cover up the smile that threatening to form on his face. “I am. Why?” there’s hint of pride in his voice.

“Can you help me with the icing?” I ask him with a pleading look.

Heechul huff and flip his hair dramatically. “And what do I get for helping you?”

“I know Taecyeon’s phone number” I say. Taecyeon is a very popular alpha besides me in this school. While people admire my androgynous look, there’s also plenty of people who drooling over the manly Taecyeon. I bet Heechul is one of Taecyeon’s fans because he clearly shows that he didn’t like me. And now he is smiling ear to ear after I mentioned that.

“I have extra fresh cream. They would taste better with your vanilla cake. Do you want strawberry?” Heechul offer me kindly. See? That is the effect of love. It’s turn people to be in their nicest behaviour.

“If you willing to give me some”

“I have plenty anyway so it’s okay for you to take them.”

I wait for the cake to cook for 35 minutes before take it out from the oven. I burn my hand a little because I forget to wear the oven mitt before hold the hot pan. I was too excited because the cake looks good this time so excuse me for being such a clumsy . I watch as Daesung insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. He explains to me that to ensure that the cake is fully cooked, the toothpick need to com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter