His omega

My Kiddy Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyong, no!”

“But..”

“No!”

I ignore Youngbae and turn to my other best friend. “Daesung?”

Daesung looks a little contemplating whether to agree with me or not. “I don’t know Jiyong.. it’s a bit risky. Don’t you think?”

I let out a frustrated groan. If Daesung also didn’t agree with me then there’s no way I can convince anyone else that I can go meet my alpha. I blame my big mouth for telling my friends about my encounter with my kiddy alpha three days ago. At first I tried to keep silent about that but being a big mouth I am, of course I would tell them eventually. It’s already killing me for restraining myself from going to his elementary school so I need my friends to let out my frustration. I know which school he went because my younger cousin happened to study at that school too. I noticed my alpha wear the same badge just like my cousin’s. But my friends are holding me back and now I am kind of regret for telling them. “Please.. I just want to see him again, even from afar. Not that I would jump on that kid and do inappropriate things to him” 

Youngbae raise his brows. “Are you sure?” he clearly not having faith in me and that’s make me feel really offended.

“Just because I am an omega you think I am immoral enough to a kid?” I say with venom in my tone.

That’s make Youngbae feels guilty. “Jiyong.. I didn’t mean that..”

“So what? You better explain to me or else I would take it as an alpha mocking my omega nature!”

Youngbae sigh. “Jiyong, do you really think you can control yourself?”

“What do you mean?” I glare at him.

“Jiyong” Daesung put an arm around mine and give his sweet smile that never fail to calm me down. “I think what Youngbae try to say is we, omegas, has a very low tendency to control ourselves when we are with our alpha, let alone the fated pair. It’s not that we didn’t trust you but you need to be careful. Your omega instinct might kick in but you won’t even realize it”

“Not to mention today is your first day of heat, right?” Youngbae adds.

“I take the strongest suppression pills!” I retort.

“But this is not a common occasion Jiyong. If you said he is your destined partner, the connection between you both is too strong that even suppression pills can’t control” Daesung explain further.

Youngbae scoff looking at my bewilder expression. “If you really want to see him again, at least wait until your heat is over. You might take the strongest suppressant pills to hide it but in reality you’re still in heat. It might trigger your desire if you’re happen to meet your alpha right now” he shakes his head in disbelief. “Please take your Omega class and learnt more about your nature. I am an alpha but I know about omega more than you”

I bite my lower lips in exasperation. Yes, it’s true that my knowledge in omega nature is rather shallow even though I am an omega myself. I take Alpha class to learnt about alpha because I need to act like one. This make me neglect anything related to omegas. Truthfully, I only start reading about omega after we start doing our school project or else I would always learn about Alpha. Heck, I even know the Alpha’s stage of evolution that most alphas didn’t know. That is to emphasize how knowledgeable I am with alpha’s nature.

“But.. isn’t it great? You know it’s really hard to meet our destined partner and to think that you get to meet him this early” Daesung say with dreamy eyes. I look at my friend and notice how envious he is of me; a good kind of envious. Daesung is a real definition of a good omega. He takes care of his body well; he eat heathy foods and he didn’t take suppression pills unless it’s really necessary because suppression pills come with side effect which is lowering the chance of pregnancy. Daesung always dream of conceive his own child so he would lock himself up in his room when he has his heat, not taking pills to suppress his pheromone. Unlike me, Daesung is proud of his omega nature. He takes sewing class and join culinary club to improve his skills and prepare himself to be a good husband in the future. He also never had any ual experience because he wants to wait for his exclusive alpha. Daesung is a hopeless romantic that willing to deny lust temptation for his love that he never meet yet. He really out there doing what a good omega male would do.

“You would meet your own alpha too someday, Dae” I say softly. If anyone deserve a pure love, it would be my best friend Daesung. Not even Youngbae. That alpha had promiscuous lifestyle before; having with anything that wear skirts and blame it on his alpha hormone. He was the bad guy that girls dying to date. Luckily, he turns over a new leaf after he fall in love with Hyorin.

“Jiyong, I am happy that you meet your destined partner. I really am” Youngbae suddenly say. Despite his words, his expression is nothing but worry. “But it would be difficult from now on”

I just nods my head in agreement even though I didn’t really know what’s that mean. How I wish I know at that time how chaos my life would be in the future.

After the last bell rings indicate that it’s the end of the class, I groggily tidy up all my school supplies on the table and put them inside my bag. I am not in the mood for club activity but because I am one of the committee members in the club, I got no choice but to let Youngbae drag me to the training hall where Taekwondo practice being held. I have reputation and I need to show good behaviour in front of the juniors in our club. We bid our goodbyes to Daesung who going to culinary club with other omegas. He looks particularly happy because today th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter