SIDE: Mosquitoes Are Vampires' Ancestors

Spoiled Apple Of My Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do Chanyeol," the vampire yelled as he banged his fist against the door of his teenage son's bedroom, "Open up this door at this instance!"

"Never," the aforementioned teenager son shouted equally loudly as he buried his face into the pillow he was hugging, not caring if he was suffocating himself.

Kyungsoo was sure a vein popped, "Chanyeol, come out of this room. Now!"

"Or what?" Chanyeol threw the question back at his father in the form of a yell, a taunting tone being carried in his voice.

Kyungsoo smirked wryly, knowing that his son couldn't see it, and threatened, "I will break this door down, and you won't be getting a new one any time soon."

Chanyeol whipped his head to the door.

"Or maybe," the elder vampire hummed as he tapped his finger on his chin, a feigned thoughtful look on his face as he said out loud, purposely making it so because he knew his son would be able to hear him, his smirk growing wider as he glanced at the door as if he could see past it, "I won't even put on a new door for you, and just leave it like that."

"Dad," the yell coming from inside sounded scandalised, "You can't do that!"

"Which is why, you should come out, right now," the elder vampire answered back with a serious tone again, hitting the surface of the door with a fisted hand once more, "Before I actually do it."

There was no sound coming from inside, which also meant that Chanyeol wasn't planning on letting him in anytime soon.

Kyungsoo sighed, he had only one tactic left.

"One." 

It didn't take long for Chanyeol to know what his father was doing, and he panicked. 

"Dad," he tried to reason, fruitlessly. 

"Two," the elder only continued, walking in a circle in front of Chanyeol's bedroom door and kicking the invisible dust on the ground with his head lowered, "Three..." 

Chanyeol hugged his pillow tighter, staring at his bedroom door with his bottom lip chewed by his upper teeth. 

"Four-" 

"Umma," the younger finally cried out after being silent for the pass three seconds, "Help!" 

Speak of the Devil and he shall come, Kyungsoo stared at Jongin who appeared out of nowhere and narrowed his eyes, "I swear, I sometimes wonder if you have teleportation or something." 

Opting to ignore his husband's comment, Jongin knocked on his son's door and asked, "Channie? Honey, what's wrong? Why did you call?" 

"Daddy is scaring me," the teenage vampire answered with a sniffle, "He threatened to break the door down and not repair it if I don't come out." 

Jongin sighed, although it didn't sound irritated in any way, "What did you do, Channie?"

"Nothing," the teenager answered back loudly, sounding like an innocent man who had just been accused of a serious crime, "He just suddenly wanted my head for whatever reason, and chased me into my room!" 

Kyungsoo's wide eyes were bigger than they already were, fury boiling in him as he hissed through gritted teeth, "You little - you freaking ate the minced pork tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter